Gene's Conf-

Me and Kawaii~Chan where standing in front of the school talking about ships,well she was talking,I was partially listening. You see my mind was still having a feild day about yesterday's events.Lucinda is such a bold person,how could she dare me like that?What am I even supposed to tell Gene?"Oh yeah,last night?I was um...Talking to my other friend Gene and I butt dialed you....?"I was still caught up in my thoughts when,"Y/N~Chan?
Y/N~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan asked pulling me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" She giggled, "Someones looking at you~." "What?Who?" "Its Laurance~Senpai." 'What?Why is Laurance looking at me?' I looked over at him.He saw me looking and turned away,and was that...red,I saw on his cheeks?He must have a fever or something... Suddenly an arm draped over my shoulder and pulled me close to its owner.I was about to push them off when..."Morning,freshy."
I heard Gene's voice.His face was so close to my ear I could practically feel his breath on my eardrum,his lips where against my ears.I just know I'm turning red.I felt his lips move away and he held onto me."May I borrow Y/N for a second Kawaii~Chan?" I looked anywhere else to avoid embarrassment,but that was hard considering people are always looking at me.Zane was staring in surprise,Garroth was pretending to be occupied but I could see him sneaking glances here and there,and then there was Laurance...My face turned red in embarassment again."Sure Gene~Kun."Kawaii~Chan said. Gene,Kun?Thats a first."Take care of Y/N~Chan!" "Thanks." Gene took me by the arm and walking off with me.

"So...Y/N~Chan~."He said smirking."What happened to freshy?" "I didn't know you found my little nick name so indearing. "He said smiling."Well since you call me it all the time,that's what I'm used to." "I see....So,about yesterday."He said before bursting out laughing.I turned red."Oh um...It was a prank." "A prank?From you?Hahaha did you lose a bet?" "N-no.It was a dare!" "Ahah,sure..... Anyway,did you find out any thing new yesterday?"This was it...The moment of truth.Do I tell him?Do I not tell him,what do I do? "Yeah actually...Aphmau heard me talking to you and she said your voice was really attractive."And then she proceeded to blush like an idiot,but that parts not important. "Oh...Hm...."Gene said. "What?" "Do you think I'm-I mean my voice,is attractive?" "Sure..." "Y/N,I'm serious!I need a pretty girls opinion!" He said grabbing my shoulders lightly. "I-I...um,yes your voice is attractive.."I said blushing.Gene blushed as well.

"Y/N....I..." Gene said bending down close to me.