Y/N The What?!

"I have to join WHO!" "The C-" "No I heard what you said but...I cant even do the splits...and um-" "Y/N,I've read your transcripts, from what I know you're pretty athletic and Flexible." "I-its just...I didn't even know we had a Cheer team!" "That's because they only cheer for football,which starts in a couple of weeks.For now you can be a water runner for the baseball team,and after this semester ends you can quit the team." "Screw this..." I said adjusting the top and shorts I brought for practice."I will give you your gear later."She walked out.'This is gonna be a nightmare...' I said strolling off tiredly.

(A/N:Dont worry, I dont know if you like cheerleading but there wont be many scenes for those of you that dont.Its not going to impact the story that much but it is going to be in the story.It'll go quicker than you think.Anyway thanks for reading as usual,Bye guys.)

Just another day in my annoying life.Today was practice so I had to wear the practice uniform, because we had practice during free period and I was so embarrassed.

Today was practice so I had to wear the practice uniform, because we had practice during free period and I was so embarrassed

(A/N:Imagine it with a gold and Navy 'PDH' on the back.Oh,and your hair's in a bun,without the headband.)

Of course Garroth complimented me,but Zane laughed.I walked to my locker in attempt to get to class before it started.You'd think this wouldnt be such a problem but..I never told anyone I was on the team.

Aphmau walked up to me."Y/N you..."She smiled.Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn walked up aswell.
"Y/N~Chan looks so cute!" "Yeah Y/N you look so pretty!" Aphmau added. "Thanks guys." I smiled. "Watch out,Y/N's pulling her Ro'Meave charm again."Katelyn said laughing "Shut up guys!" I giggled

??????'s POV (yeah were doing that now!):
'Wow....' I watched her giggle while talking to her friends.The cheer uniform really brought out her beautiful figure.Shes so perfect.....

Back to Y/N's POV:
Finally,lunch time!I speed walked to the cafeteria in attempts to be first in line for lunch(finally),but of course,the universe refused to let that happen."Heya Y/N."Arm wrapped around my shoulder.I could feel my cheeks burning as a reaction,and only one person could do that."Gene.." "How did you know?" "Only you have that annoying boy next door voice." "Wait what?Nevermind.So...Y/N the cheerleader?Cute."He snickered. "This is actually my punishment.." "Oh...well that explains alot.When you said you had to join an extra curricular I didnt think you'd choose cheerleading."He said laughing once more."Ok Gene what do you want?" "Cant I come over and compliment my friend?" "I havent heard a compliment." 'Which really translates to:Gene please tell me you love me.' "Well....To be honest freshy.The outfit really brings out your curves." He winks.I blush as his arm slides off my shoulder and he walks off.'fml...'

This day has been a complete bust with all the perverted men looking at me,practice was pretty easy and I ended up impressing the team with all my acrobatics so yay to that I guess.Maybe I can finally de-stress in art class......

Or not.

I walked in the classroom and the first thing I see is Gene.Dont get me wrong,of course Im not surprised he's on time or anything,its just....Aphmau's sitting next to him,and they're talking....And he's smiling,and she's laughing,and.....and.......Its not me....with him...