Extra Chapter: Boy Chaser

A/N: Saw quite a few comments asking about seeing Zane fight Gene with the Boy chaser sword, and I thought, Heh, why not? So here is a small extra chapter which takes place during MyStreet when they're all adults. I hope you all enjoy! Kakashi x Reader will be updated soon. Sorry for the delay, alot has been happening. Anyways, like I said, enjoy!

-LB

Warning. I'm pretty sure this chapter has an MCD spoiler, and is definitely on Weed.

"Zuzu Cheeks!" I said excitedly while jumping on my elder brother and "abusing" (As he calls it) him in a hug.

"First of all. I told you to never call me that. Second of all, you're hugging me too tight, you know you're my favourite siblings but that doesn't mean you should over use your hugging privileges." He rolled his eyes and hugged me back slightly.

But hey, that's Zane for you. I'm pretty sure that's the best I'm gonna get.

"Well come inside already!" I said ushering him inside the house.

"Yeah, yeah, what's the rush?"

"I'm just excited for the three of us to spend time together."

"The three of us-"

"Hey Y/N, babe, I think we need to restock on the Poopsi in your fridge." Gene said walking out holding the last Poopsi, how nice of him to finish it.

He stopped when he saw Zane, his eyes widening as my Elder Brother's eye narrows.

"Why is he here!?" Zane said, venom edging his tone.

Gene laced his fingers in mine.

"I didn't really think you were slow but if you are, then I'll spell it out, once again, Y/N and I are dating. Have been for going on, about, 8 years now."

"That doesnt explain why you're here." Zane said with a still pissed look.

"I li-"

I cut Gene off with a firm shake of the head.

"I just wanted us to all spend some time together. I want my big brother and my boyfriend to get along. Is that wrong?"

"No, but-..." Zane grunted.

"Please Zane." My eyes got wide as I gave him the puppy dog look.

"Not gonna work. I'm as heartless as they come." He crossed his arms and shrugged.

"We're watching My Little Horses." I smirked secretly.

"Well what are we waiting for!?" He sped off into my living room and I chuckled while looking at Gene.

"Y/N, when are we gonna tell everyone that we're living together?" Gene asked.

"Soon, Gene, just not now, you know how they all are." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, fine, but it really better be soon. Keeping it a secret has been difficult already. I had to come home through the frickin' window."

I giggled as he pouted a bit. "Awe, you poor baby."

"Can this poor baby have a kiss from his baby?" He asked with a smile.

"I don't see why not?"

We both leaned in and our lips almost met-

But didn't.

"Are you guys coming?!! Hurry up!!" Zane said, interrupting us unknowingly.

Gene sighed and rolled his eyes while I laughed.