Friendship is Tragic

After my whole break down in the bathroom I felt like smacking myself.I didn't know why I was feeling that way...

Dinner ended and everyone went home,thanking dad for dinner and stuff.I went home and flopped on my bed,exausted from the events that occured during the day.With all my thinking I was able to drift easily off to sleep.

"Morning Y/N!"Aphmau said chirpily.I don't know how she even managed such a bright attitude so early in the morning. Even after falling asleep quickly last night I felt extremely tired. "Hey Aph,I wanted to ask..." 'Trust me I didn't.' "What's your favourite type of flower?" I said inbetween slight yawns."Oh!Casablanca's!Why?Got a crush on me?" She giggled.'Yes!Because Everything is about you!' "No!" 'Pull yourself together Y/N,she's your good friend and your trying to help your brother.Be nice!' "O-oh sorry Y/N,I was just joking." "No I'm sorry aswell,I had a rough night." "Oh...Well it's ok!" We didn't talk much after that.
Simple words where exchanged but no big conversations.The good part is,I actually manged to find out most of her favourite things.

I was walking into the lunch room and suddenly my arm was grabbed and a hand slithered around my waist.The arm that grabbed my arm went around my mouth and I felt someones warm breath against my ear.The person scooted me back more until we where against a door.

"Don't speak until we get outside....."

That voice!

"Freshy..."