The Lady In My Life - Chapter 2

At the club

While Michael was staring at Jermaine when he winked at him, he just couldn't do anything but freeze there.. This girl named Brandy totally had him wrapped around her little finger.
Brandy couldn't stop smiling after she released Michael out of the hug she gave him. "Yes, let's have some fun.", Jermaines girl said. Her name was Anna; Michael heard Jermaine talk about her a few times. The conversations he heard about her weren't really respectful.

Michael woke up out of his thoughts when Brandy got a hold of his hand and took him inside of the club. His cheeks turned even more red.

Jermaine and Anna were leading the way.
"I'm going to get some drinks.", Anna screamed to be heard, because the music was very loud. "You do that.", Jermaine yelled back, while he slapped her on the butt. She giggled and went to the bar.

In the meantime  Michael looked at Brandy. She was just gorgeous. She had these beautiful, long eyelashes, and these plump lips. Every single thing seemed to be perfect about her.
He looked up when Jermaine squeezed his shoulder with his hand. "Let me lend Brandy for a second.", his brother said, while he winked at Brandy.
She let go of Michaels hand and began to dance with Jermaine. And that's always how it went; Jermaine told him to do something, and just at the moment he dared it, Jermaine blew his chances.
Since Michael already gave up, he just started moving his feet. The disc jockey played some really good disco related songs. He just loved disco music.

Michael suddenly felt something scratch his back. He immediately turned around and saw Anna standing there. The things that scratched his back were her long, red nails. They almost looked like claws. He grinned because of his thoughts and looked at the drinks she was holding. "Little Michael, I need some help here.", Anna yelled. He nodded and took the drinks out of her hands, giving them to Jermaine, Brandy and keeping a drink for himself.
"So what kind of drink is this?", he asked Anna. He screamed his question, but his voice was still soft as always. "It's something that keeps you going the whole night, just drink it!", she said while she had the biggest smile on her face. "Cheers!", Jermaine said to the group while he raised his glass.

Michael looked at them while they were drinking from the glasses. He wasn't so sure about it. He didn't like alcohol and he never really drank alcoholic beverages either.
Michael just wanted to keep everything in control, and if he drank something like that, things would get sloppy real fast. He knew that, because he always saw his brothers get drunk, especially Jermaine.
Michael was shook when Anna got a hold of his glass and put it near his lips. He had no other choice to just drink it up.
When the glass was empty, Michael coughed and squinted his eyes. The taste was horrible. Did people actually drank those beverages for fun?
Jermaine and Anna were laughing. The only two persons that weren't laughing were Brandy and Michael himself. "It's not that funny guys." Brandy finally spoke. She also had this soft, magical voice. If she read him a book before he would be going to sleep, Michael would sure be sleeping in no time because of her angelic voice.

Michael felt dizzy and leaned against the wall that was behind him. "I am not really feeling well..", he whispered. Of course nobody could really hear him because of the loud disco music that was playing.
While Jermaine and Anna were ready for the next drink, they were dancing their butts off, literally.
But Brandy wasn't partying at the moment; she was worried about Michael. She brought her body closer to his, and her lips reached near his ear. "Are you okay, Michael?", she said softly.
Michael blushed and froze again. He could feel her precious body pressing against his. He just nodded. "I feel perfectly fine.", he lied, of course. He wouldn't want Brandy to think that he was dumb or something. He tried to act tough.
The alcohol already kicked in, since he was very thin, and he wasn't used to drinking it. "Do you mind dancing with me?", he whispered in Brandy's ear. "I'd love to dance with you.", she said, smiling. She held both of his hands and together they began moving to the groovy music.

It was Michaels time to shine and show her his dancing skills. He could dance like no other, and he could really use that right now: to impress a girl for the first time.
His feet were loose from the ground and his whole body was feeling the music.
Brandy already got impressed by his moves. She loved the way he danced; there was so much rhythm in his dancing. He sure knew what he was doing.
Michael lifted up his arm to let Brandy make a little spin. He couldn't help but quickly study her curves while she was spinning. He was lucky that Brandy didn't see that.

Suddenly Jermaine had these little shot glasses in his hands. He all gave them one little shot glass. They all drank it up in one try. Michael looked at the tiny glass like it was something impossible. He was already drunk and making stupid decisions, so how bad could it even get?
He drank it all up in one try too and coughed again. It felt like his stomach was already turning upside down.
"Come on Michael, dance with me.", Brandy said, while she would move her body closer to his. Michael bit his lip while she got closer to him. He never really danced this way with a girl, but because of the alcohol, he didn't really wanted to stop.
Michael was someone who had a lot of respect for everyone, especially for women. He normally wouldn't dance this way with a girl: he would probably just sit down somewhere and look at the people around him.
Michael was the type of guy who'd gave you a rose, not a dirty dance.
But even though all of this was happening, Brandy really seemed to enjoy the dancing, and with no doubt Michael did too.

Michael even forgot that he was there with Jermaine. The only thing he could think of was the music and Brandy.
Suddenly Brandy turned her back to him and began dancing against him. He froze and just stood there, doing nothing with his hands in the air. Her butt was pressed against the front of his pants. He felt something down there that he never felt before. It felt really good, but it made him feel extremely embarrassed.
His eyes slid to Jermaine, who was pointing at Michael with Anna. Oh of course Jermaine was having the time of his life; he saw a girl dancing against Michael for the first time.
This normally would never happen, but right now it actually did.

Michael himself didn't know how to act. He experienced this warm feeling that he never felt before. He wouldn't even dare to dream about something like this, yet it was happening.
And it was just magical. Brandy looked so good; she had this long brown hair, and this pretty black dress on that ended above her knees. She really had style and Michael liked women who had style.

Suddenly he heard something familiar. It was the song that was playing.. it was Rock With You: his song. Michael was even more embarrassed. There was a girl grinding on him while his own song was playing. Even though he was drunk, he still had some self control: he turned Brandy around and looked into her eyes. "Don't try to fight it, there ain't nothing that you can do.", Michael lip synced the words to his song while he looked into Brandy's beautiful eyes.
Brandy blushed a little bit while she danced into his arms. This time it wasn't a dirty dance, it was a sweet loving dance with feeling into it.
"Out on the floor, there ain't nobody there but us.", Brandy lip synced to his song this time, while she stared into his eyes. It almost made him uncomfortable. Nobody looked at him like that before.
"Girl when you dance there's a magic that must be love", Michael lip synced back. This felt like pure love: the dancing together and the lip syncing together. It seemed like Brandy knew every single word to his song.
She giggled and hid her face in his neck. He felt her warmth against his dark, sensitive skin.

"What's that Michael?", Brandy suddenly whispered into his ear. "What..?", he mumbled. He looked down at his pants and saw that something was pressing against it from the inside.

Michaels face turned bright red.