The Lady In My Life - Chapter 8

On the couch

Michael hesitated a lot. His hands were already on the back of her bra, but he was just too shy to unhook it.
He shortly stared in her eyes, while a new song came on. It was 'Try Me' by James Brown.

(Listen to the video to get the feeling)

Michael smiled because he loved the song. This was a special moment for him.
He leaned in to kiss Brandy's lips again, because that was one of the things he finally dared to do.
Brandy leaned against his upper body and closed her eyes.
After a few minutes she helped him to unhook her bra, since he wasn't doing anything to get rid of it.

Brandy let go of his lips and leaned back so Michael could look at her.
She slowly removed her bra and let it fell on the floor.

Michael was just staring at her face, because he was too shy to look at her breasts.
He saw a glimpse of them in the corners of his eyes, but he kept staring at her face.
He wasn't used looking at something like that. When he was younger, his brothers always talked about breasts, and Michael always became embarrassed.
They still talked about that stuff though.

Brandy was giggling while she looked at Michael.
"Is this your first time, dear?", she asked him.
Michael slowly nodded. "Um.. Y-yes..", he answered.
Brandy smiled and looked down.
"I see that you have no issues with that..", she said, while she immediately started to giggle.
Michael looked down at his pants to see what she was looking at.
His face turned bright red.
It was that thing again. The same thing happened at the club because Brandy danced against him.

"Well, we better do something about that.", Brandy said, while she placed her hands on his boxer shorts.
Michaels heart started to raise and his breathing became faster.
He couldn't handle all this; a girl never touched him like this before and it just completely blew his mind.
Before he knew it she got rid of his boxer shorts.
Michael just froze and sat there, while Brandy could see his manhood.

He was so embarrassed that he covered his face with his hands again.
He wondered if it looked okay, since no one ever looked at it before.
Or did she thought it looked nasty? Or too small?
"Is it... Fine..?", he whispered, almost unintelligible.
"What do you mean, Michael?", Brandy asked.
"Does it looks normal to you..?", he then answered.
Brandy let out a soft laugh. "It looks perfect. And you're really.."
"What?", Michael asked.
"You know.. Big.", Brandy smiled.

Michael blushed and bit his lips from nervousness.
"Now come on Michael, don't hide yourself like that.", she said, while she slowly pulled his hands off of his face.
Michael stared right in to Brandy's eyes, which made him even more nervous.
She then placed his hands on her hips.
"Take them off.", she commanded, but in a teaching way.
Michaels eyes became big again. He could really not do that.
"It's okay, really."
Brandy tried to comfort him.

Michael carefully removed her underwear, which caused his hands to shake a little.
He placed the underwear next to him on the couch.
"I'll do this for you.", Brandy then said, while she inched down on him.

Michael let out a hard, unexpected moan, which caused him to immediately cover his mouth out of embarrassment.

The next morning

Michael slowly opened his eyes and heard a familiar sound.
It was a song called 'Hey There' by Sammy Davis.

(Listen to the video to get the feeling)

He rubbed his eyes and then saw who was laying on top of him.
It was Brandy, of course.
He smiled. She was still sleeping.
He played with her long hair while he hummed to the song.
This was a beautiful way to wake up.

Then Michael remembered what they did last night. It already changed his whole life to be honest.
He made love for the first time, and he had the feeling it changed him into a real, grown man.
And it felt good to be a grown man right now.
He would be sure that if Jermaine knew this, he would be in shock. His brothers wouldn't even believe it.
But it was the truth, and Michael loved every second of it. It was just magical and so pleasuring in a whole new way.

Brandy then slowly woke up. She yawned and stretched her legs. She then looked up at Michael and smiled. "Good morning handsome man.", she said.
Michael blushed a little bit.
"Hello there, beautiful lady."
Brandy sat up to look at him and gave him a kiss.

"Brandy?", Michael asked.
"Yes, Michael?"
"Thank you for last night. Really.. It was just breathtaking.", he said.
Brandy blushed this time and laid her head on his warm, naked chest.
"You don't have to thank me. It just comes natural and it's beautiful. I'm glad that I could give it to you.", she said.
Michael pressed a kiss on her head and closed his eyes.
He just felt so good.

Then suddenly he heard the door open.
"Yes, too bad we had to leave early..", he heard voices say.

Michael jumped up from the couch.
His family was home.