The Lady In My Life - Chapter 12

At Brandy's house

There was a painful moment of silence. No one said a word for a few minutes.
When Michael finally felt a pair of eyes staring at his back, he slowly turned his head.
And there she was. Brandy stood right behind him.
Michael immediately started to blush and looked at the ground. Did she hear everything he just said? That was so embarrassing..

Brandy didn't said a word either, and then her father broke the silence.
"Well, Michael. I guess we can work this out. It seems that you really mean what you just said.", her father said.
Michael looked back at Anthony and nodded. "I'm so thankful that you're wanting to forget me, sir. This will never happen again.", Michael told the man.
Brandy's father held up his hand to Michael.
He got a hold of his hand and gently shook it.
"I'm Anthony, nice to meet you, Michael."
Michael smiled to the man. "Nice to meet you too, sir."

"I'm sorry Michael, if I knew you were coming, then I definitely had baked a cake.", Dorothy said.
"It really doesn't matter, Miss. I'm glad that I can be here.", Michael responded.
He then looked at Brandy with a smile.
"Do you want to see my room?", Brandy asked him.
He nodded.

They both went upstairs and went into Brandy's room.
It was a very girly room. The walls were painted in a light shade of pink, and there were a lot of stuffed animals.
Michael smiled.
"You have cute room."
Brandy giggled and sat down on her bed.
"Can I come down there?", Michael carefully asked.
"You don't have to ask that, Michael.", she smiled.

Michael sat next to her on the bed and grabbed her hand.
"I really love you, you know..", he said, softly.
Brandy blushed and looked away at their hands.
"I love you too, really."
Michaels cheeks turned pink. He then slowly leaned towards Brandy and kissed her soft lips.
Brandy pushed him down on her bed and sat on top of him.

Michael continued the kiss and caressed her cheek with his fingers.
He then carefully turned them around, so that he was laying in between Brandy's legs.
Brandy smiled against his lips and moved her left hand over his body, stopping on his upper leg.
Michael pressed his pelvis against her arm, although her hand wasn't placed there.
He let out a soft moan, while Brandy grinned and softly bit on his underlip.

Suddenly the door opened.
Michael got off of Brandy as fast as he could and sat down.
His face was bright red, and so was Brandy's face.
She slowly sat up and looked at the door opening.
It was her brother who threatened Jermaine and Michael at the club last night.
"Darren?", Brandy frowned when she saw her brother.

"You son of a...", Darren said, while he walked up to Michael and pulled him roughly off of the bed.
"Calm down!", Brandy said.
"Who do you think you are? Why were you touching my little sister like that? You can't fucking do that!", the tall guy yelled and cussed at Michael.
"I'm sorry I.. I won't.. I..", Michael couldn't get out of his words again.

Brandy got up and gave her brother a little push. "Get off of Michael.. Stop it, Darren!" She felt hopeless, since she was small and short. She couldn't do anything.
"I give you one minute to get your slim ass outta here. I don't wanna see your face ever again. And if I do, I'll make sure you won't even have a face anymore.", Darren threatened.
Michael was frightened, but didn't wanted to show that. He wanted to seem strong because Brandy was there.

"I will leave, just let me go, please.", Michael softly said.
Darren pushed him away and growled something aggressive that wasn't understandable.
Michael looked at Brandy. He wanted her to know that he would call her. Of course he would meet up with her again. He wouldn't just gave all of this up because of her brother,  they just needed to be more careful.

Michael winked at Brandy and then went downstairs and got out of the house.
Jermaine was still waiting in the car when Michael stepped in.
"Let's go right now, before I cause any more trouble.."