The Lady In My Life - Chapter 7

One week later

It has been a really long week for Michael.
It was a week full of worries and waiting.
2 days after the accident they finally contacted Michael, and they told him that everything was fine with Brandy.
After that conversation with the doctors, he knew that his prayers were heard.

The only problem was that apparently Brandy's brother arranged that there couldn't be any visitors.
Of course that news broke his heart; what if Brandy thought that he didn't wanted to see her anymore? And that he wasn't worried about her?
Well, every question Michael had couldn't be answered at the moment.
The only thing he did knew was that Brandy was fine, and that took a lot of pressure off of his shoulders.

But now it has been one week since the accident. Michael really missed Brandy.
He was so hurt that he couldn't even write music; he was just so empty inside.

That evening

Since his whole family left the house to visit other parts of the family, Michael had the house for himself.
His parents and siblings were gone for a whole weekend.

Suddenly he heard someone knocking on the door.

Michael got up of the couch and walked up to the door.
When he opened the door and saw who was standing in front of him, his eyes almost popped out of his head.
"What in the...", he whispered, completely in awe.

It was Brandy.

"How.. just.. when.."
Michael couldn't come out of his words.
Brandy made him shut up by giving him a tight hug. "Michael I'm sorry.. My brother didn't let me call you.."
"It.. it doesn't matter at all.. How are you feeling right now?", Michael asked, while he tapped the back of her head softly.
"I'm okay.. they said I blacked out because I was in shock.", Brandy explained.
He nodded. "I'm glad you're okay.. I really missed you, you know. Come inside"

He let her inside and closed the door.
Brandy sat on the couch while Michael turned some music on.
He turned a song on by Diana Ross. It was called 'Top Of The World.'

(Listen to the video to get the feeling)

Brandy snapped her fingers on the beat of the song. "I just love this song so much..", she said while smiling. She forgot all of her worries.
Michael giggled. "Me too."
He got some drinks and put them on the table.
"Up to the top of the world..", Michael sang, while he made a spin in front of Brandy.
She giggled.
"Here I am.. there you are..", Brandy sang this time.
"I got a feeling that we're going far.", Michael sang back.

"Higher, higher!", they sang together this time.
Michael held out his hand to Brandy.
She took a hold of his hand, and when she did, Michael pulled her off of the couch.
He started to dance with her on the music.
It was just an amazing, magical feeling.

Brandy looked up to stare into his eyes.
"So hold on, here we go..", she sang softly, while she pressed her lips on his.
Michael heard that the music faded out while he kissed her lips. 
The next song came on, it was 'The Boss', also by Diana Ross.

(Listen to the video to get the feeling)

Brandy slowly pushed her weight on Michael to push him on the couch.
Michael felt his cheeks glow. She was literally laying on top of him.
Brandy smiled against his lips while she caressed his jawline.

Michael didn't know what was happening, and he became very shy. He never had a girl laying on him before, so this was something new too.
Brandy stopped the kiss and began to pull his shirt over his head.
Michael immediately pushed her hands away out of fear.
Brandy looked confused. "Why can't I take your shirt off?", she asked.
"I have... um.."
"What is it that you have?"
"I have a skin condition.", he said. She was already laying on top of him so this was something he could tell her.
"I don't care Michael, you have a beautiful soul and you're really handsome.", Brandy told him.
Michael blushed and covered his smile with his hand.
"Do you mind if I keep it on for now?", Michael asked. He really didn't wanted her to see him like this.

Brandy nodded and pressed a kiss on his red cheek.
"As you wish.", she whispered, while she began to loosen his belt.
Michael turned even more red and covered his whole face with his hands. Was she really getting rid of his pants?
And she indeed did; after she threw his belt on the floor, she pulled his pants down.

Michael got really embarrassed, laying in front of Brandy in only his shirt and his boxer shorts.
Brandy looked in Michaels eyes while she said: "Take my shirt off, Michael."
His mouth almost fell open. What did she just say? Did he really heard that right?
"I um.. what..?"
Brandy giggled and rolled her eyes while she held his hands and put them on her shirt.
She made a movement what took her shirt off. 

Michaels eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw Brandy sitting there in her bra.
The bra was red colored and there was some lace going on.
"Don't be shy Michael.", she whispered.

Michael carefully placed his hands on the back of her bra while he grinned.