The Lady In My Life - Chapter 3

At the club

Michael didn't know what was going on. What was that?
Then he remembered what it was. He was hard. That was how it worked right; a woman would grind against you, then you'll get hard and then you'll make love together.
Well, at least that's how Michael thought it was supposed to went. He didn't knew better because he was still a virgin.

He almost forgot that Brandy was standing in front of him. He was so embarrassed. This isn't a way to impress a girl.
Michael didn't know what to say and couldn't even get the right words out of his mouth.
"I.. Um... I.. Eh..", those were the only words he could find.
Brandy seemed to feel bad for him. "It's okay, I'm sorry. It's not a big deal.", she said, while she stood against him, to cover it up; so that Jermaine and all the other people couldn't see it.

Michael knew that if Jermaine saw what was happening, that his life would be over.
Jermaine would talk about it every day, night, week, month. And discuss it with everyone he knew. He thought is was cute that Brandy tried to help him though; she didn't laughed or made jokes about it. She was just being sweet and comforting.
He never really knew that girls could be like that too. Normally if Michael did something embarrassing,  girls would laugh at him and talk about it the whole year, and Jermaine did that too.

But the fact that this was going on, didn't stopped Brandy from dancing. "Come on Michael, don't feel shy about it. It can happen, it's nature.", she said while smiling. Michael just nodded. He was still shy though, it was just the way he was, and the situation was very embarrassing.
Because he was tipsy, he could ignore the embarrassment a bit, and he started dancing again. Maybe if he danced it went away.

"Rock with you.", Brandy sang at the top of her lungs. It made Michael giggle. The way she was singing his song was just too cute. It made him feel loved.
Brandy came closer to his face and they both stared into each other's eyes. It felt magical, and the whole world stopped for a while. The music that was blasting out of the speakers suddenly sounded softer, as if Michael was underwater.

Michael couldn't help but focus on her full lips. Her lips looked so soft, he really wanted to kiss them and lock lips together.
Brandy seemed to notice that he was looking at her lips, and that's why she started to look up at his lips too. Michael was much taller than her.                                                                      
She came closer, almost touching his lips with hers.

And at that moment he got pushed away by Jermaine. "The disc jockey recognized us and he wants us to come up on that little stage!", Jermaine yelled into his ear. His brother was tipsy as well. But Jermaine was the kind of guy that got aggressive from alcoholic beverages, and Michael always had to keep him away from fights and all that stuff.

Michael sighed and rolled his eyes. Jermaine ruined the moment again! He was just about to have his first kiss with Brandy, and he totally blew his chance now. He turned his head to look at Brandy while Jermaine pushed him to the stage. She seemed a little disappointed as well.

When they got on the stage, the disc jockey began to play a song by them; Shake Your Body To The Ground. He must say that it was a good song to dance to.
Maybe this was a chance to impress Brandy again.
Michael began dancing onto the stage, while his own song was playing. Jermaine was clapping his hands while he lip synced some backing vocals. "Shout.... Dance.."

Everyone was cheering and dancing, and some girly screams were heard in the crowd.
Michael looked through the crowd and finally found Anna and Brandy, both dancing of course. He pointed to Brandy while dancing, made a perfect spin and finally stood on his toes; his famous moves.
Brandy was impressed and felt special because he pointed at her. Some of the girls turned their heads to look at her. They gave her a look of jealousy.

In the meantime Michael grabbed his crotch and thrusted the air with his hips. He was really feeling the music, and the alcohol. While he was doing the moves the girls went crazy.
Jermaine in the back was just looking at his little performance and rolled his eyes. Of course all the girls went crazy because of his younger brothers dance moves, they always did. It made him tired sometimes, because he thought he was overrated.

When the next song came on, Michael stopped dancing while he had a big smile on his face. His perfect, white teeth were revealed.
He got off of the tiny stage with his brother and walked back up to Brandy and Anna again.
"Oh little Michael, you're so good. I didn't knew you were so... handsome.", Anna said, theatrical.
Michael just smiled and thanked her, she was being nice after all. Although all of the compliments he got, he was only fixated on Brandy.

Michael stood next to Brandy and carefully caressed her cheek with his finger.
"You were amazing back there.", Brandy said, completely in awe.
"I'm glad you liked my moves.", Michael said. He was very thankful for her kind words. Brandy smiled. "So, where were we?", she asked, while Michael giggled and looked into her eyes. They indeed needed to finish something.                           
Brandy came closer to his face again, almost touching his lips with hers.                            
This was exactly the point where Jermaine pushed him away last time. Michael was hoping that he would really get his first kiss this time.           

And then it happened. Michael felt a pair of soft lips pressing against his. He automatically closed his eyes while his cheeks turned bright red.  Brandy smiled against his lips and began to kiss him, while she wrapped her arms around his neck.                                      
Michael carefully placed his arms around her waist while he kissed her.

He never felt something this magical before. And he thought the movie E.T brought him in a trance? Well, this trance was the most strongest one he had ever experienced in his life. Michael felt special while he kissed Brandy's lips, that tasted like fresh strawberries. In his excitement he accidentally bit her bottom lip, but Brandy seemed to enjoyed it; she even let out a soft moan against his lips.                                                                                                                                          
When Michael heard her soft, little moan, he froze. His cheeks turned even more red. He carefully let go of her lips and looked embarrassed at the ground.                        Brandy caressed his jawline with her fingers and hugged him after.

24 year old Michael just had his first kiss, and of course Jermaine enjoyed watching it.        But Michael didn't knew that..