The Lady In My Life - Chapter 25

Brandy's birthday was absolutely wonderful.
Michael met a lot of precious people that loved Brandy very dearly.
That was one thing they had in common.
After Brandy's birthday he sadly couldn't stay, because he had to practice with his brothers tomorrow morning, so he went home.
He would love to sleep over, but he had to be fresh for the rehearsal. Some big shows were coming and everything had to be perfect.

The next morning

Michael woke up from the doorbell. He let out a big yawn and got up.
"Michael!", his mother yelled.
Was there someone at the door for him?
He went downstairs and walked up to the door.
There stood Brandy.
Michael giggled.
"Hello my love.. what are you doing here?"
"I wanted to surprise you and encourage you while you were practicing. So here I am.", Brandy smiled.
Michael gave her a hug and placed a kiss on her cheek.
"You're too sweet.. I thought you would find it boring. Aren't you tired?"
"No, I'd love to see you rehearse. I feel great."
Michael nodded and let her in the house.

Because Michael was a perfectionist, he got kinda nervous because Brandy would be there while practicing. He wouldn't want to make a mistake in front of her; he would be embarrassed.

Michaels head was full of thoughts while he walked into the kitchen. He gave Brandy a cup of tea and looked at her.
"How do you look back at yesterday?", Michael asked curiously.
Brandy leaned against the wall while she warmed up her hands with the cup of tea.
"It was amazing, but you made it even more amazing. You really made my birthday perfect, Michael."
Michael felt himself warm up inside and was very flattered.
"That's so good to hear.. I'm so glad you had a wonderful day."
Brandy smiled while she looked at her boyfriend.
"I'm so lucky to have you..", she sighed.
"No, Brandy.. it's the other way around. I'm so lucky to have you. You are everything I want and need. You are my dream woman. I want you as my wife one day.. I really do.", Michael said with passion, while shaking his head, because he really meant it.

Brandy became quiet for a few seconds.
"M-Michael.. I honestly don't know what to say.. I'm just.. you are perfect.."
Michael smiled and walked up to her. He placed his lips onto hers and closed his eyes.
While they passionately kissed each other, Brandy slowly put down the cup of tea to put her hands around his neck.
Michael smiled against her lips and slowly pushed his body against hers, causing Brandy to blush.
"Oh Michael..", she whispered against his lips.

Michael almost forgot his whole family was at home, and right at that moment Jermaine walked into the kitchen.
"Woah.. didn't mean to interrupt this little after party. Happy delayed birthday, Brandy. I would kiss you on the cheek but I don't want to kiss my brother.", Jermaine said, joking around.
Brandy ended the kiss and blushed. "Erm.. thanks Jermaine..", she said, while she was kind of hiding her face in Michaels  neck.
Michael turned around to look at his brother and sighed.
"Let's just get out of the kitchen, I'll bring your tea."
He grabbed her cup of tea and walked out of the kitchen.
Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"More surprises?", Michael grinned.
Brandy waited in the hall while Michael walked up to the door to open it.
"My baby!", Brandy heard a woman's voice say.
She heard some kissing noises, causing her to frown. She tried to see who was at the door, but she couldn't see.
"Oh look at my baby boy.. you're so handsome.", the mystery woman said.
"Woah.. I haven't seen you in a long time.", Michael said.
Brandy could hear the shyness in his voice.
She moved a bit in sight.
The only thing she could see was a bunch of black hair.
What in the world was this?