The Lady In My Life - Chapter 13

At the Jacksons house

It's been one week since Brandy's brother literally kicked Michael out of their house, and he hasn't seen Brandy ever since.
Of course he really missed her, but he wanted to surprise her.
Two days ago he spoke to a friend of Brandy. The friend arranged a little set up and told Brandy they would meet up somewhere.
Obviously the friend wouldn't show up, but Michael would.

In the city

Michael took care of everything and walked all the way up to the place they would meet up.
He was quite nervous. What if Brandy took someone with her? Then the surprise wouldn't really turn out the way he wanted.
Suddenly he heard some heels walking his way.
Michael hid himself behind a wall and looked around.
It was Brandy.
God, she looked more beautiful than ever.
Luckily she was alone, so she took no one with her.
Michael breathed some confidence in and showed up in front of Brandy, almost causing her to bump in to him.

"Get off of me you sick man..", he heard Brandy say.
Michael caressed her cheek with his fingers.
"It's me, your sick man."
Brandy looked up. Her face was unexplainable. She looked so happy; her whole eyes lit up.
"Michael!", she almost yelled, while she put her arms around him.
Michael smiled and put his hands around her waist, while he lifted her up and spinned her around.
Brandy was giggling like a little child.

Michael slowly put her back on the ground and looked her in the eyes.
"Did you set this all up?", she asked.
He just nodded.
"Oh boy.. I'm so sorry about my brother. He's just not used to me having older boyfriends.", Brandy said.
"It doesn't matter, at least I know you love me.", Michael winked.

He then grabbed her hand. "Come with me."
They both started walking.
They had so much to talk about, since they haven't spoken for one week.

At the park

They finally arrived at the place that Michael wanted to show her.
There was this huge tree, filled with lights. It just looked magical, as if it was a tree out of a fairytale. There also was a blanket laying on the grass, so they could sit on it. Of course Michael arranged all of this.
Brandy looked up at the huge tree. "Woah.. Michael. Did you do that?", she asked him.
"Yes I did. All for you.", Michael answered while smiling.
He took her to the blanket and sat down on it.
"So, my lady.. Would you like to drink something?"
Brandy giggled and nodded. "Yes, sir."

Michael winked and bit on his underlip. He then reached out for a bottle of Chardonnay. He didn't really liked alcohol, but this was secretly to loosen up a bit. He did it for Brandy, because he knew she liked to drink Chardonnay.

He carefully poured the Chardonnay into two fancy looking glasses and handed one over to Brandy.
"Cheers.", they both said.
They then drank out of the glasses.
"This one really tastes amazing.", Brandy said.
Michael grinned. "Which one of the two?", he said, while he shortly looked down at his pants.

Brandy almost choked on her drink and blushed. She wasn't expecting those words to come out of Michaels mouth.
"Wait what? Oh my god, Michael..", Brandy was almost in shock.
After some minutes of silence they both began to laugh.

"I missed you so much.", Michael then said.
"I missed you too. I couldn't stand being without you."

Michael smiled and leaned in to kiss Brandy's lips. Her lips were always so soft, just like the rest of her skin.
She just was so magical, precious and unique.

The kiss slowly turned into an impassioned kiss.
They really couldn't keep their hands off of each other.
Brandy pushed the bottle of Chardonnay out of the way and sat on Michaels lap.
Michael played with her long hair during the kiss and smiled against her lips.
Brandy felt a curl of Michaels hair fall in front of her face, which made her smile too.
She just loved his hair.
Actually she loved everything about him.

Michael placed his elbows on the ground, so he was kind of laying with Brandy on top of him.
The time stopped, because the kiss was so dreamy and sweet.
He almost forgot where he was. 

Brandy pushed her body against his and smelled his nice cologne.
Michael then moved his lips to her neck, to place soft kisses there.
Sometimes he carefully sucked on her soft skin, which caused Brandy to let out soft moans.
Michael thought it was the most peaceful sound in the world. He could just listen to it forever and ever.