Intro

Sitting on the throne room on his designated seat next to his mother, Minhyung can't help but look away as the vampire in front of them begged for permission.

"I say nonsense. Why are you so desperate to bring someone back to life? I don't understand your point." The third prince, Jeno scoffed.

"Watch your mouth Jeno." The queen chides and Jeno rolled his eyes secretly before cursing inside his head.

"What do you say Lucas?" The king asked the first prince who next to him.

"Sure. As long as the person you'll reviving is not a criminal. I heard humans are hunting Vampires... I thought it was the other way around but I saw the pile of dead vampires getting burned in my vision last night. Its a good thing we add more vampires? I mean the population lessens because Humans hunts us."  Lucas said.

"Nonsense! Why not kill them too?" Jeno asked angrily and glared at the eldest prince.

"One more Jeno and you'll be knocked out." The queen sighed. Jeno scoffed and looked away.

"What about you Minhyung? What will be your decision?" The queen asked and Minhyung looked away when he saw the desperate look on the vampire begging on his knees for the royal family's permission to revive his wife back to life.

"U-uhm... why did she die again?" Minhyung asked.

"She... she died because she gave birth to our son." He said and Minhyung's eyes widened.

"Okay. I'll do it... mommy, I want to go to their place with Aunt Yuta and Uncle Hansol." Minhyung said and stood up.

"Be careful on your way sweetheart." The queen smiled.

"Do your best Minhyung." The king smiled.

Lucas just pet his soft locks while smiling while Jeno was scowling at him.

"Why do you have to be so fucking nice? Humans dont deserve another chance! Look what they did to me!" Jeno snapped and Lucas blocked his way so he cant hurt Minhyung.

"You dont understand blockhead! You will never understand why I'm doing this." Minhyung snapped back and wore his hood.

"Be careful okay?" The queen said and gave the second prince a hug.

"Yes Mom... I'll be back soon. I'll be careful Dad. Hyung, knock him out." Minhyung said and Lucas knocked Jeno out using his powers.

"Thank you so much Prince Minhyung, Prince Lucas, Queen Taeyong and King Jaehyun." The vampire bowed and they rode the carriage.

Hansol and Yuta were already inside the carriage and Jaehyun's cousin and he's a noble and Yuta is Hansol's other half... they are still childless and Minhyung hopes the couple's wish will be heard soon...

"So Ahjussi, is the baby a hybrid then?" Minhyung asked.

"No your highness, the baby is a human... I just recently became a human because of a purebreed's attack..." The vampire answered and Minhyung's eyes widened in shock while the couple shared looks.

"Its true that only purebreed vampires can turn humans into vampires... there are only 6 pureblooded vampires in the kingdom... Namely King Jaehyun, Hansol, Johnny, Prince Minhyung, Prince Jeno and Sicheng. Who would do it?" Yuta asked in confusion.

"Dad and I won't turn humans without Mom and my brothers consent. Jeno never tried it because he despised humans so much... I dont believe Uncle Johnny, Uncle Hansol and Sicheng hyung would do such attack." Minhyung said.

Hansol won't turn humans into vampires without the royal family's consent at Yuta's consent. Same goes to Johnny, Johnny is Hansol's brother and he is wise at using his special power. Only a few knows he's a purebreed because he keeps his profile low. Sicheng would never attack humans first because the vampire has a child like nature and violence was never his thing. Winwin is a noble and often visit the Kingdom just to play with Lucas because they are close friends...

They finally arrived at the place and Minhyung's senses perked up at the scent of sweet human blood coming from the baby. They can control themselves thankfully and Minhyung entered a room where was the vampire's wife was 'sleeping'.

"She's beautiful..." Yuta smiled at the lower class vampire who bowed and smiled back.

Minhyung sat on the bed and took a deep breath before baring his fangs and turning his eyes ruby red. He gently neared his face on the woman's  neck to bite her. He dug his fangs on the soft skin and transferred some venom on her.

The baby's cries was heard all over the room and the lower class vampire carried his son and tried to hush the baby. It was no use so Yuta and Hansol decided to help. It cried harder on Hansol's arms but it lessened on Yuta's arms... it was still crying and it made Minhyung somewhat sad.

"Lets just wait till she wakes up." Minhyung said and carefully laid the woman back on the bed.

The baby was still crying so Minhyung decided to carry the baby. He was good at that because he took it from his mommy Taeyong. The baby was not crying anymore but staring at Minhyung while giggling.

"Hello little guy. What's your name?" Minhyung smiled and the baby giggled.

"His name is Donghyuck Your highness... but you can change it if you like Prince Minhyung." The vampire said and Minhyung's eyes widened in shock.

"A-ahjussi... I can't do such thing. He is your child and... and... I don't think..."

"Its okay Prince Minhyung. You can change his name if you like... it will be such an honor for us."

Minhyung stared at the baby in his arms then smiled back sweetly at the baby who was giggling... he was really cute.

"Can I name him Heachan?" Minhyung asked.

"Awe... that's a nice name." Yuta cooed and leaned on Hansol's side.

"So Lee Donghyuck will be Lee Haechan Then." The father smiled and Haechan giggled happily while reaching for Minhyung's face.

"Aren't you adorable? Grow up and spread happiness and be bright okay? Give people hope and I hope you will grow up into a good person with a golden heart." Minhyung said to the baby who just giggled while placing his small hands on Minhyung's cheek.