U BEAUTY

Haechan is really pretty in Minhyung's eyes. Just thinking of the human can make Minhyung smile and squeal like a little girl when he's alone.

He was on his own now and he was hugging his pillows as he squealed like a girl as he kept on thinking about Haechan...

"He's so... pretty." Minhyung sighed dreamily and he smiled before burying his face on the pillow.

"Is he an angel? Nah. He said he's a human and angels can't lie." Minhyung said and laid on the bed.

"What are you doing to me Lee Haechan?" Minhyung sighed and screamed on his pillow.

His door was kicked open revealing Jeno who was on his white button up shirt and shorts. He was wearing an black knee socks and his shoes. Normally Jeno wears his coat to complete his royal clothing A but he decided not to.

"What do you want?" Minhyung sighed and rose his brow at his younger brother who was taller than him.

"Come with me. I need to go somewhere." Jeno demanded and Minhyung groaned but he got dressed into the same royal clothing as Jeno but he was wearing pants and he also wore his blue coat.

Jeno rolled his eyes and grabbed his coat that will complete his outfit. It was a red coat. He had his sword with him and it will never be left behind.

"Where is Lucas hyung?" Minhyung sighed and fixed the annoying jewelry on his head.

Among the three Princes, it was only Minhyung who wears the crown often. Jeno rarely wears his crown because he doesn't like the color and he loved wearing the ring his parents gave him on his first birthday. Lucas on the other hand believes he is a useless prince which is total crap and he feels like he doesn't deserve to wear such thing so he wears a earing given by his parents.

"He didn't say where he was going exactly but he said he will search for a certain boy who hunts his dreams." Jeno answered and they went to the stables.

They were riding their horses and Minhyung just let Jeno led the way. He was busy thinking about Haechan afterall which made him look like an idiot but thankfully Jeno was not watching him.

Later on the entered the forest and Minhyung guessed they were visiting the vampire army who were guarding their territory.

"What's the update Seo Changbin?" Jeno asked not even getting off his horse and looking at his second in command.

"Ever since we killed those humans who were chasing Price Na Jaemin and Haechan, no more attacks and no more news of a vampire's death." Changbin informed and Jeno nodded.

"Well then. Good job." Jeno said and  Minhyung bowed and smiled back at the vampires who would greet him politely. Felix the weirdo and Changbin obsessed was also there, clinging and trying to kiss Changbin who just pushes him away.

"How dare you disregard me Daddy." Minhyung didn't fail to hear Felix whines and he can't help but cringe everytime he hears it from Felix who looked so innocent and a major fluffball.

"Heeeyyy~ I've bought food for you hyungs? Uhm... I know a human like me is not welcome here but I'm thankful you still let me live." Jaemin and Haechan appeared and the vampire princes flinched.

"How can you do such delicacy Prince Jaemin?" A vampire asked who accepted Jaemin's offer.

Jaemin and Haechan figured out vampires won't get full if there's no blood so they would make 'human' food then mix them with human's blood from the blood bank.

"Have some Prince Jeno and Prince Minhyung." Jaemin smiled sweetly at the two and Jeno's breath hitched.

"H-ho-ow a-are y-you now?" Jeno asked nervously as he took a the muffin. Minhyung could only chuckled and shook his head.