You

The young demon stared blankly at the young merman in front of him. He looked so happy, adorable and it made his heart race...

"Oh my... I think I'm in love..." he said to himself and broke into a precious smile.

"He look so adorable as always..." he added and giggled as he sighed dreamily.

Its been months since he was crushing on this merman he saw by the shore on a rainy day. He was attracted as first sight and since then, he kept on tailing and stalking the merman in secret. Thank goodness the merman was really dense and oblivious.

The said demon was about to go near his crush but then he saw their Prince approach his crush and kiss him on the lips that made his heart ache and shatter into pieces.

"Prince Renjun?" He whispered and a tear escaped from his eye because of sadness.

There was no way he can go against him. Renjun is way to high and strong for him. He was nothing and nobody compared to the Prince.

The young demon may look like a pervert as he watched his merman crush swam on a lake by the nearby falls half naked as his upper half was on display because his vibrant tail was on display underwater...

When he saw his Crush's lover started to strip naked, Jisung quickly looked away and escaped the scene before he could see something that would pulverized his heart more.

"I guess love is not for me." He sighed sadly and started to wander on the forest.

On his way, he accidentally stepped on a trap and his foot was tied causing him to be awkwardly hanging upside down.

Nobody was there to save nor help him so he just cried there pitifully. He just cried there silently as he waited for someone to free him.

"A demon!" He heard a human yell and he realized he was in danger when he saw the hateful looks coming from the humans.

He also saw the pitchforks and swords that will pierce his skin soon and end his life.

Great.

Jisung thought and sighed. He just got his heart broken for the nth time and now he was going to die. Well... he broke his heart a lot of times because of one sided feelings but that doesn't mean he's used to it.

Duh. Who the hell loves to get their heart broken and is used to it?

Jisung closed his eyes and braced himself for the pain and death he will be facing but instead, he heard screams of pain and agony. He heart clashing on swords and the clanking of weapons.

As he opened his eyes. His heart raced when he saw a beauty in front of him. Their eyes were meeting and they were staring at each other. A vampire it was... a beautiful vampire that made his broken heart skip a beat.

When the vampire smiled at him, Jisung's heartbeat went wild. He can even hear it and he hoped the vampire can't hear it.

The silver haired vampire who was bathing with human blood cut off the rope to set him free so he fell on the ground with a loud thud.

The beauty was still staring and smiling at him so Jisung's heart was out of control as if it never experience a heartbreak.

Oh Jisung was attracted to someone again... this is Park Jisung. He falls inlove so easily because of the kindness, smile and looks so he gets heartbroken easily too. Please don't be like Park Jisung.

"Babe. Come here. Let me wipe off the blood off your face. Aisht... as much as I find you so hot bathing in blood but now... I find it bothersome. The blood smells so annoying and it won't come off you easily!" The beauty ranted and the silver haired vampire kissed his lover's lips.

Okay.... Jisung's heart got broken again... this is why Jisung hates himself a lot.

Jisung stood up and bowed before thanking the vampires before walking away.

He wouldn't want to see the two making out in front of him. He never wanted to experience the same thing again.

"No wait! What's your name?" The beauty asked.

"Park Jisung..." Jisung answered.

"Oh. My name is Na Jaemin but you may call me Nana Lee." The beauty said and shook Jisung's hand.

"This is my boyfriend. Lee Jeno. Nono, he's adorable right?"

"Yeah. He fits the adorable baby brother role for you. You wanted one right but your Mama and Dada cant conceive more child right?" The silver haired Vampire said and shook Jisung's hand.

Baby brother role...

Jisung's jaw clenched and he smiled fakely. He hated how it sounds. He sound so bitter and mean but he doesn't like it. He doesnt like a single bit of it.

"Do you want to be my baby brother Jisung?" Jaemin asked and Jisung shook his head.

"No. I dont want to-"

"Great. So you'll be my baby brother from now on. Lets go meet my parents and bestfriend and Jeno's family." Jaemin said and held Jisung's hand causing Jisung to feel electricity all over his body.

He yanked his hand and ran away before opening a portal leaving Jaemin who was about to cry and Jeno who was confused.

Jisung went back to underworld and cried his eyes out. He made sure his room was locked and buried his face on a pillow to muffle his cries.

"Why does this happen so often?" He cried and shook his head.

He heard knocking from his door so he wiped his tears away and made his way to to door then opened it only to see a servant.

"Yes?" He asked with a smile.

"Young master Park, your father wants you to meet him on his office. You look presentable enough so you may go now." The servant said before he headed to the office.

He knocked first before opening the door only to be greeted by a male older than him, his father and an unfamilliar male.

He bowed and kept a straight face.

"Did you cry? Who hurt you?" The slightly older male asked and took steps closer than him.

"Uhm... just hurt myself on the way back here." Jisung answered and kept his head down.

"Hyunjin? This is Jisung. Jisung, this is Hwang Hyunjin... you two will be partners from now on." His father said and Jisung grew so confused.

"Partners? What kind of partners?" Jisung asked.

"Depends what will you two end up." Both their fathers answered and the Hyunjin guy just kept on smiling at him.

He was good-looking, he showed kindness to Jisung and his smile was no joke but it never made his heart skip and Jisung wondered why is that...