I'm Jelly Baby

Haechan, Jaemin and Felix were hanging out at Chan and Woojin's place. Chan and Woojin are both werewolves. Woojin and Haechan were cooking food.

"So Baby Jeongin will be born in a week?" Jaemin asked and giggled as he rested his hand on Chan's tummy and felt baby Jeongin kick.

"So what do you do with Seungmin-"

"Now dont you dare mention his name or I will skin that demon alive." Chan hissed and caressed his tummy

"But they are bounded to be together forever!" Felix whined.

"No. My baby Jeongin-"

"EXCUSE ME CHAN! ITS OUR BABY!" Woojin yelled from the kitchen.

"No. He's my son." Chan growled and Woojin rose his brow.

"So you got pregnant by yourself? Okay baby, I know its about the plate of Oreos I placed on the floor, then I'm sorry. You cant eat too much of them because we'll be having lunch." Woojin said and tried to kiss his fuming husband but got rejected anyways.

Jaemin and Felix shared looks and shrugged. Haechan was cooking their lunch and he was quite busy with it.

"WOOJIN! YOU LITTLE SHIT! I WANT MY OREOS YOU MONSTER!"

Being with the preggy Chan is sure scary. He can switch moods in a matter of seconds. Jaemin and Felix decided to help Haechan since Chan was being a little bitch he was and Woojin was trying to calm down his mate.

"Food is ready~" Felix sang.

Then the mad Channie was gone. He wadded to the dining room and sat down beside Woojin who was a little bit scared of being hit.

"So I bumped into Seungmin this morning and-"

"Dont you dare mention him." Chan growled and placed a hand on his tummy.

Haechan, Felix and Jaemin shared looks. As if they were talking about the couple by their eyes.

As they finished eating, Felix and Jaemin washed the dishes while Haechan cleaned the table as Woojin was talking to his now mad husband Chan.

"No Woojin. Jeongin will grow up alone and live with us forever. He will not have a mate and he's gonna be our baby forever." Chan hissed and Haechan turned to peek over his shoulders only to see Felix and Jaemin staring at him.

"He's being crazy and paranoid..." Felix mouthed then shivered causing the two humans giggle.

"Felix, Nana, can you go pick some strawberries for me? I want some... please?"

"Ne. Channie we'll be right back." Haechan just nodded awkwardly sat on the sofa and watched Chan being a littpe bitch to his husband.

"Why you little--- oh my gosh. J-jeongin? Baby what's wrong? Woojin!!!" Chan asked and cried in pain.

Chan's water broke and baby Jeongin was coming out. Chan was crying in pain and Haechan's eyes widened. He ran by Chan's side and guided Chan's back.

Woojin did the same and made Chan rest on the bed. They were all panicking and Haechan was trying to calm down.

"Call the neighbors for help Haechan." Woojin begged and was stopped by Chan.

"No don't leave! I-I can feel Jeongin's head less than three inches away from my birth canal!"

Haechan took a deep breath before deciding to assist Chan. He didnt know how this works so he was moving by his instincts.

Woojin can't cant leave Chan's side because Chan's grip on him is so tight. All he can do is wipe Chan's tears away and reassure him everything's gonna be okay.