The golden heart

Minhyung smiled sadly as he watched Haechan from afar. His brother explained it all so it was making sense to him.

"I should stop being foolish... He will be just my friend... I should do that." He said and nodded.

"A part of you wants him to be more than that." Jeno said and smiled sadly at his brother.

Minhyung was shocked that Jeno found him His brother just smiled and  took the seat next to him.

"Things will end up badly if you'll keep feeding your id. Just do the weighing of things and possibilities and maybe things will turn different." Jeno said and Minhyung nodded.

"Well this will be hard since I only want Haechan." He said and sighed.

"Do you wanna get over him?" That question was left unanswered because Minhyung has no idea how to answer that. Does he want to get over Haechan or not?

Around 2 in the morning, Kuanlin forced himself to be out of bed so he could feed the captives.

The hyungs were probably asleep. He went to the kitchen and grabbed some food. He made his way to the cage and  opened it silently as possible.

"Kuanlin..." Yangyang was the first one to wake up. Kuanlin motioned his friend to be quiet and Yangyang nodded before waking the others for food.

Kuanlin also made sure to made a cut on his wrist to feed Yangyang. He made sure that everybody ate and he also brought water for them.

"Kuanlin... why are you doing this? You'll be in trouble for the nth time." Lia said and Kuanlin shook his head.

"My guilt amd conscience will haunt me. You all did nothing wrong. I'm sorry." Kuanlin whispered and Lia smiled sadly.

"You'll get hurt again  because of us." Chaeryeong said and Kuanlin smiled.

"I can still take it." Kuanlin replied and when he turned, he saw two of his hyungs holding a whip.

"Kuan.Lin." Kuanlin turned to face the captives and smiled sadly.

"I have to go." with that, Kuanlin was dragged away and they beaten the hell out of Kuanlin who never learns.

Kuanlin was lying weakly on the floor but still he was still alive. He was covered in own blood and bruises. He smiled at his friends and mouthed something weakly.

"One day... One day we'll escape together."  

They could all escape with their power but sadly they are all drugged. They were drugged by those assholes.

"Lia? Why are you becoming weaker and weaker day by day? I mean..." Hendery rumbled on his words but Lia smiled weakly.

"My human is sad." She said and their eyes widened.

"You... You are a guardian angel?" Yeji asked and Lia nodded.

"I was about to meet him but this happened." She said and they all sighed.

"You can connect to your human." Xiaojun said and Lia shook his head.

"I don't know how... I do not know how my human looks like." Lia said and Yuna had a bright idea.

"How about you keep messing with his mind like tell your human something." She said and Lia smiled.

"I'll try once again." She said and tried her best to connect with her human. Yeji also tried because he was also like Lia but, he was a demon.

In a middle of nowhere there was a cottage. It was far from the city. Far from everything else and hard to reach that place.

It was on a hill and in the middle of a forest. There are 12 wicked men and 8 captives. There is also an innocent boy who gets beaten up everyday.

Haechan woke up with beads of sweat over his forehead he was also panting because of a weird dream.

He was currently at Taeil and Johnny's house. Well Taeil and Johnny are now his parents. They took care of him so well.

Haechan was contemplating whether to ignore that dream or not. He decided not to because the dream felt so real.

"I... I won't lose anything if ever I'll try it." Haechan went to a certain room where the walls were still unpainted. He took a chalk and closed his eyes.

There was something at the back of his head that gives him messages but he cannot hear it well.

Haechan drew and drew till what he felt satisfied. He opened his eyes amd realized he drea a map. He drew a map that made him so nervous.

"What is this all about?" He asked himself and tears sprung out from his eyes unknowingly.

Haechan went back to bed with his heart hammering so loudly. He was so lost. What is going on and why did he think about a map.

He was really drowning with fear, anxiety and unknown guilt.

"Oh my! Lia!" The angel passed out and thank goodness Yeji was quick enough to grab her.

"She is still alive right?"

"Hopefully."

Jaemin talked to Jeno about Haechan. He was really worried about his friend since its been days since he felt different. He was n longer the ball of sunshine he knew.

Kuanlin was shocked when he woke up that the cage was now empty. Tears fell down from his eyes and he frantically searched for the others.

"Where are you?" Kuanlin was panicking. What will he do without his friends?

"Wae... Wae?! DACHI WAE?!" Daniel yelled at him and Kuanlin tried to be so tough.

"Did you... Did you kill them?" He asked and heard no answer. Kuanlin pushed Daniel away from him and followed where his feet will bring him.

It lead to a certain room. It was a high security room that Daehwi and Minhyun just built it was the room they were talking about the other day that will somehow struck you electricity if ever you crossed the line.

The room was divided by bars that separates the girls and the boys. Thank goodness there were comfort rooms and a shower for the captives.

Kuanlin also just learned things about the girls monthly thing so they need to be taken care of properly.

His hyungs were too sadistic to not to take care of the girls so Kuanlin had to travel for days just do buy something that will help the girls and their monthly thing.

Kuanlin sensed one of the girls are having a hard time right now so he asked what's wrong. Yuna answered him about the time of the month and Kuanlin smiled apologetically before running to his room to fetch the thing that girls use that he doesn't know the name of.

"Ouch!" Kuanlin yelped when he felt the sharp painful zap.

His hand got injured but still he smiled and handed something to the girls. He also made something to eat. Kuanlin got beaten for it again but still, That doesn't stop him from giving food and taking care of the captives.

"What a wasted you were brought to a place like this." Ryujin said and kuanlin smiled sadly.

"We will leave together." he whispered and smiled at them.