Home

A week later, Haechan and Jaemin went missing. Both vampires were losing their minds from fear and worry.

"Minhyung, sweetie, we can find them soon." Taeyong reassured his second son who was crying his eyes out.

"But when is soon Mommy?" Minhyung choked on his sobs.

"Changbin, any update?" Jeno asked, he was trying to be calm.

"I'm sorry your highness... I'm sorry this is not so me but... can we ask help from the demons and witches?" Changbin asked.

"Sure. Sure. I just want Jaemin and Haechan back." Jeno said and Changbin bowed bowed before leaving.

Minhyung kept on getting anxious as he kept thinking about the two humans destiny.

"Are they even okay?"

"No. I have a great feeling they were abducted. They have a quite huge amount of bounty... like millions?" Jeno answered and Jaehyun tried to to calm his son down.

Lucas on the other hand was trying so hard to summon his angel or demon. He thinks he can help that way.

"I really have a bad feeling they were kidnapped." Jeno sighed.

So it was true.

Jaemin and Haechan were sitting on the cold floor. They were both kept on the basement's dungeon. Some guards would hurt them tho...

Mostly Haechan because he protects Jaemin at all cost. He would even risk his life for his bestfriend.

"This is all my fault..." Jaemin cried and Haechan shook his head before smiling.

"Don't say that. What kind of friend I am if I'll leave you behind? You took care of me when I was still smol, now I'll take care of you Nana." Haechan said and flashed Jaemin a smile.

"H-how can you still smile like that even though you were beaten up..." Jaemin sobbed as he hugged Haechan.

"Because I can. We will be able to escape soon... someone will save us." Haechan said.

The door opened and both boys shut their mouth before holding each other's hand tightly. Jaemin was shivering in fear while Haechan was trying to be calm.

There is still hope...

"They can't be hanged in public because those vampires will sabotage us. They got the Royal bloods on their sides."

Thankfully Jaemin's eyes were covered. He was crying right now as he heard his biological parents talk about his punishment which was death.

"So what do we do?"

"Drown them. They cant swim." The king said and Haechan tugged his bestfriend's hand softly for reassurance.

"At least you won't die alone." The princess scoffed.

"Tsk. Tsk. This is what you get for not following the rules. You are a big disgrace in this family Jaemin." The queen said and Haechan covered Jaemin's ears.

"Prepare the ship and shove these traitors inside the ship." The king demanded and Jaemin and Haechan were now guided outside.

As they walked outside, thank goodness they were blindfolded so they can't see the hateful and disgusted looks from the towns people. Haechan on the other hand was hoping someone will save them. He won't let go of Jaemin's hand even if they die. That's what a bestfriend should do.

"Ugh. When well this humans learn to throw their garbages properly?!"

"Prince Lele, I said its fine, why are you even here? Helping an ordinary merman like me to clean on the shore?"