Fools

Lucas smiled happily. It was the third day he was being himself. Jungwoo was also by his side always and he wondered why.

"Jungwoo? Why didn't you leave me?"

Because... I'm a fool.

Jungwoo just smiled and sat on the window seat. Lucas also sat there and held his hand that made Jungwoo's heart swell.

He cannot dare himself to tell something what he just did to Lucas...

Jungwoo gathered the elder Angels and his parents were also there. Doyoung and Ten were really anxious on what important announcement Jungwoo was gonna make.

"I... I am here to tell you all that I am going to give up being an angel."

Doyoung's book slipped out from his hand and Ten sat back on his seat. Chatters and murmurings were heard as they talked about how Jungwoo was going crazy.

"I want to... I want to give up being an angel because I am desperate to save someone." Jungwoo said and the head angel shook his head.

"Kim Jungwoo... You have fallen in love with your human didn't you?"

Tears sprung from his eyes and he nodded. He admitted he had feelings for his human and Ten stared at Doyoung.

"Yah. Faith must be playing with us." He whispered and Doyoung rubbed his temples.

"This is too much." He said to his wife and sighed.

"I want to save him. Please. Grant my wish. Even if the cost is not being an angel anymore." Jungwoo begged and wiped his tears away.

The head angel looked at Jungwoo's parents who showed no sign of interfering with it.

"What is your wish?" He asked and Jungwoo smiled before telling them his wish.

"I want Lucas to be protected at all times and I want him to live longer peacefully."

Lucas knew something was bothering Jungwoo so much. He knew Jungwoo was suffering inside and he just don't have any idea about it.

"Jungwoo... what is going on?"

"Lucas. If I did something unforgivable... Will you still be my friend?" He asked and Lucas was tongue tied.

Jungwoo showed Lucas his slowly vanishing wings. Lucas was so speechless about it but the tears were speaking for him.

"J-jungwoo." Lucas let out a loud cry of agony and regret.

"Jungwoo why... Why didnt you tell me. Were you the one who made it stop? Jungwoo..." Lucas hugged the former angel tightly as he cried and he kept on apologizing.

"I'm a fool aren't I?" Jungwoo said and tears were falling down from his eyes too.

"Why did you do that?" Lucas whispered and Jungwoo smiled sadly at him.

"Because I... I love you." Jungwoo said and Lucas cried harder.

Minhyung took deep breaths and he got ready. He will see Haechan in a bit and he said to himself he already got over him.

He went to their meeting place and waited for the human to arrive.

"Prince Minhyung!" Minhyung turned around and saw Haechan was smiling brightly at him and Minhyung's heart was beating wildly.

"I though I already got over him." He cried out silently and smiled back at Haechan.

"H-Hi..." He greeted nervously and Haechan gave him a small basket.

"These are berries I picked on the way here." Haechan said and Minhyung smiled.

"Thank you."

"Sooo... About uhm... I really want to tell you something." Haechan said and Minhyung nodded.

Is he going to confess? Omo...

Nah. I am getting over him.

I should play hard to get.

"W-what is it?" Minhyung asked nervously and Haechan grabbed his hand and walked to Haechan's home.

"W-what are we doing here?" Minhyung asked and Haechan smiled.

"I want to show you something."

Minhyung's cheeks were on fire. He was really curious about it and at the same time he was scared.

Haechan led him to a dark room and Minhyung felt really nervous.

What are we going to do in this dark room?

Haechan turned the lights on and Minhyung saw a boy and five girls. Minhyung was disappointed and his face was showing it all.

I'm a fool for expecting something.

"I have dreamed about a map and also names... I can't believe it! So there were nine names in my dream and it matches theirs. So we talked and seems like we knew who was behind this all." Haechan said and Minhyung sniled shyly at the strangers.

"Minhyung we have to help them. There are still 3 boys stuck there... A vampire, an incubus and a witch." Haechan said and Minhyung nodded.

"Okay so what do we do? I mean we are still too young to go against them." Minhyung said and Haechan introduce him to the six other people inside the room.

"So you are telling me Lucas is okay now because the one possesses him already died? How are you guys so sure?" Minhyung asked.

"Yeji killed him. I mean... If I was her too I would kill him too because he beat the hell out of Kuanlin who did nothing wrong. He even stepped on his head." Ryujin said and Minhyung's eyes widened in surprise.

"So what did you guys do?"

"Yeji got so mad so he burst him into tiny pieces and also made a huge hole on the wall so we escaped." Chaeryeong said.

"We, Chaeryeong, Ryujin unnies and I got caught but... But the boys helped us so thats why they are still stuck there." Yuna said and Minhyung saw the look on Haechan's face.

"Are you telling me Lucas is finally okay?" Minhyung asked and Yeji nodded.

"Yeah. Also we, Lia and I are Haechan's guardians sooo Its a reunion!" Yeji said.

"Kuanlin? Why are you so awfully quiet?" Haechan asked and he sat next to Kuanlin.

"After this... After this I have no place to go... They all have families while I don't." Kuanlin said and Haechan ruffled his hair.

"Someone in this neighborhood will surely adopt you. They are all nice." Haechan reassure and pinched Kuanlin's cheek.

Haechan and Minhyung went to the palace to check upon Lucas. They opened the door and saw Lucas crying his heart out as he hugged Jungwoo. They saw Jungwoo's wings were slowly vanishing and it made them all sad.

Jungwoo just sat there, crying silently as Lucas hugged him.

"Hey Lucas-ssi...I am really a fool aren't I?" Jungwoo asked and Lucas shook his head.

Jungwoo's wings are now gone. His halo is also gone. He's not an angel anymore...