Soap

Lucas was losing it. He was really annoyed by how his younger brother was acting towards the human named Lee Haechan.

"Grow some fucking balls will you?!" He hissed and Minhyung was already teary eyed.

"No. You don't understand-"

"Tell me what part where I don't know? You what? If you won't tell him then... fine. I'll tell him for you." Lucas was about to leave thankfully Munhyung pulled his brother.

"No! No please don't tell him!"

"Then be like Jeno! Augh! You... You... Arrrggghhh. Imma tell mom and dad-"

"No please don't!" Minhyung yelled and Lucas stomped his foot in annoyance.

He really doesnt have any idea where this fucking thing will go. It keeps on going on and on as if its a cycle.

"I'll... I'll really do it. Someday." Minhyung said and ran. He ran away to escape Lucas' choking.

He really toyed with his brother's patience. He cannot tell Jeno about it because that brat will use it against him someday... knowing he dates Na Jaemin, Lee Haechan's best friend.

Minhyung went to the bathroom and took a bath. He really stayed in for too long that his fingers and toes were pruning up.

"Ani. I finally decided. I won't confess. Friendship comes first." He said and laid on his bed.

"No. You are not friends anymore. You stepped beyond the line Prince Minhyung. How can you say that you are still friends?" Renjun, who suddenly appeared out of no where said. It scared Minhyung for a second but seems like he was getting used to Renjun appearing out of no where, anytime.

It was Lucas' doing afterall.

"What do you know Huang Renjun? You know nothing about these type of things." Minhyung asked with his brow furrowed.

"Oh really? Who do you take me for?"

"Someone who will never receive love because of your attitude." Minhyung spat and Renjun snorted.

"You're an idiot. Anyways. Do you really want to know? I wanna go back to my bed and sleep." Renjun said and opened the portal.

"I wanna talk to you..." Minhyung said and Renjun shrugged before sitting on the window seat after he closed the portal.

"Your brother actually summoned me because he was so done with you." Renjun said straightforwardly.

"Wow. You could have sugar coated it."

"No. I don't want to be nice... Especially to you. You're mean to me." Renjun said and glared at Minhyung who pouted.

"Aniyo... I am not mean..."

"Yes you are." Renjun said and crossed his arms and they started to bicker like little kids.

They hit each other because the bickering got heated and they realized what they were doing so they quickly apologized to each other.

"So you wanna talk about you and Haechan?" Renjun said as he fixed himself.

"Uhm... Can you give me advices--- ah no. Its useless-"

"You fucking whore. I will skin you alive if you keep assuming I don't know that." Renjun threatened and Minhyung shit his mouth quickly.

"For your information. I know how it fucking feels to have those zoo in your tummy okay? I know. I really know. Trust me... That Zhong kid is really something." Renjun said and sighed dreamily.