Back to you

Three days being with little bitch Renjun in hell. Really. Renjun was the prince and he refuses to open the portal so the four were trapped.

"Renjun-ssi. Can we go back to the surface now?" Chenle asked who looked so exhausted.

"Okay." Renjun said with a smirk.

The four cheered and Renjun rolled his eyes. His smile was a mischievous one and it meant danger.

"If you can open the portal." Renjun said and the four fell awfully silent.

Jaemin and Chenle lost it.

They both cried and Kun went to hug the Ocean's prince and Haechan went to hug the Human. Haechan sighed and tried to cheer up Jaemin.

They really want to go back.

"You know what? I don't like you anymore. Yeah. You may have good looks and a nice smile but you are satan itself. I hate you. So much. Make JaeNo and MinChan happen you stupid fool!" Chenle cried and Renjun was taken a back by that.

"I'm... I'm blocking a relationship?" Renjun asked with a sadistic smile forming on his lips.

"Fuck yeah!" Chenle roared angrily.

"No wait. Prince Minhyung and I are not in a relationship!" Haechan said and glared at Chenle.

"Well same goes to me and Prince Jeno." Jaemin said while wiping his tears.

"I'am in the way? Oh that's good and exciting!" Renjun smiled and clapped.

Haechan just hugged Jaemin and rocked him back and forth while cheering him up. It was effective because Jaemin's precious smile was showing up and Haechan felt happy.

If his bestfriend is happy, then he is.

Jaemin is the only family he has... Just Jaemin and Jaemin only. His bestfriend, his home and his family. He has no idea what to do if he'll lose Jaemin... they grew up together. Well ever since Haechan was young, he lived in the palace to serve Jaemin and they grew closer since they were on the same age, they have similarities and they get along so well.

"Do I make you smile too Haechan?" Jaemin asked and Haechan nodded with a smile.

"Yes. If you are happy, then I am." Haechan said and pet Jaemin's soft locks.

"I miss Felix, Chan and Woojin then Baby Jeongin. Well also the royal Vampire family." Jaemin said.

"Me too. I miss them. Too bad Renjun is a little bitch." Haechan sighed and Jaemin sighed too.

"I can hear you fools." Renjun hissed.

"That's good then. Now let us go... we need to go back to the surface. I went missing for a week now and my people are now wondering where on earth are we and maybe they are thinking I am dead." Chenle said.

"Kindly search for my care." Renjun said and Chenle took steps closer to Renjun.

Kun just watched Chenle and he knew what will happen but he won't stop Chenle anyways. Heachan and Jaemin were scared yet excited. Will Chenle hurt Renjun? Please yes.

Chenle raised his hand and slapped Renjun across the face. A loud slap resonated inside the room and Jaemin and Haechan went terrified. Kun was just calm on his spot.

"Yah. We are on the same level so I can talk to you like this yeah?" Chenle actually snapped and Renjun looked up only to meet a hateful look and angered look from Chenle.

Haechan and Jaemin were hugging each other and they went next to to Kun. They were terrified yet happy. Chenle dared to slap the little bitch Renjun and snapped at him. Kun also joined their hug which gave them more warmth. They though hell was hot but the palace was dark, silent, empty, eerie and cold.