Lonely

"Lucas you little bitch!" Renjun roared as he appeared in front of Lucas who was attempting to flirt with the dense angel.

"What did I even do to you?!" Lucas cried out as Renjun the little bitch and chocking machine started choking him.

"How dare you teleport me somewhere in the middle of my shower!"

Jeno burst into laughter and Jungwoo became concerned. Lucas was guilty but Minhyung doesn't care.

"I was naked and there were lots of people who saw me! A lot since it was more than one! There were four who saw me naked!" Renjun hissed.

"You little bitch-"

"Hey. You're the little bitch here Huang Renjun." Jeno said and Renjun let go of Lucas who was slowly turning blue.

Now it was Jeno who was suffering from Renjun's chocking. Jeno was desperately calling for help but Minhyung only stares at him. He doent care nor plans to help Jeno the asshole because he was being the loving brother :')

Minhyung misses Haechan so much so his mind was a mess.

So is his feelings.

"What do I really feel for him?" He asked himself and went to the corner of the room.

His eyes were puffy and red from too much crying. Its been days and he misses the human so much with an unknown reason.

"Baby? When was the last time you sleep properly?" Taeyong asked and cupped Minhyung's bony cheeks before kissing them.

"Can't remember mommy." Minhyung said and hugged his mother back.

Taeyong babied Minhyung causing his husband to pout. Taeyong ignored Jaehyun as he babied and peppered Minhyung with kisses on the face and neck.

"Mommy!" Minhyung squealed then laughed and Taeyong smiled before tickling Minhyung's sides.

Minhyung laughed and gasped for air desperately. He felt happiness even for a short time as his mother tickled him. Taeyong and Jaehyun are always with the kingdom. For a short moment, he felt happy and forgot missing Haechan.

"Why is Jeno and Lucas screaming upstairs?" Jaehyun asked and Taeyong eventually stopped tickling Minhyung and pulled their second son to sit between his legs so he can wrap his arms and legs around him.

"They triggered RenJun so... yeah." Minhyung answered.

"My first and third son are both idiots. Minhyungie, you are our last hope." Taeyong smiled sweetly and was about to plant a kiss on Minhyung's cheek but Jaehyun covered Taeyong's lips.

"That's enough I think. He's not a kid anymore Tae-"

"Yah! I used to kiss their lips back then-"

"They are not kids anymore so stop it... it makes me feel left out." Jaehyun pouted and the two laughed.

"Nope. Daddy, look. I'm going to kiss mommy on the lips-"

"YAH!" Jeno and Lucas yelled who both looked so disheveled and disoriented from being beaten up by a demon.

"Why are you being a baby?!" Jeno snapped and pushed Minhyung.

"Why are you hogging Mommy?!" Lucas yelled and hugged Taeyong.

Then the three started fighting over their mommy. Well Jeno doesn't give a damn so mostly Minhyung and Lucas were fighting.

Taeyong could only laugh and shook his head as he watched their sons fight. Their sons were fighting and they know they should stop it but they were desperate to distract Minhyung from loneliness and sadness so they just let the three fought.