The lovesick fool

The clock was ticking and it was passed midnight. Minhyung was still crying his eyes out as he kept thinking he cannot share a future with Haechan.

"Get over him. Its probably for the best." Minhyung said and smiled sadly.

"Or maybe not. Hehe." He said and slapped himself.

"You cannot die okay? Lucas already warned you!" He said to himself and cried again

Things were thrown away angrily and Kuanlin flinched when he heard it. He was currently feeding his friends. He took a peak over his shoulder and saw Woojin angrily throwing some things.

"WHY CAN'T I GET INSIDE HIS HEAD?!" 

Kuanlin had a bad feeling when Woojin made his way to Kuanlin and he harshly pulled Kuanlin to him.

"Ah hyung no..."

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" He said and hit Kuanlin who was not fighting back.

"YAH! HOW THE HELL IS THIS IS FAULT?!" Yeji stood up for Kuanlin who got so scared when when He heard Yeji screamed.

"You... You are sure brave huh." Woojin said and she clenched her fists.

"I will kill you if you step on Kuanlin's head. I will kill you!" She threatened and he really did provoked Yeji because Kuanlin was fighting for his life. He was on the floor and breathing heavily.

"What will you do?" He asked mockingly.

"I. Will. Kill. You." She said and he feigned shock. He stepped his foot on Kuanlin's head and he even dared to rub his foot on Kuanlin's face so Yeji lost it.

She screamed and then something just exploded. Their eyes widened in horror when they saw Woojin burst into pieces, The wall had a huge wall on it. They took the chance to escape and they did not forget to carry Kuanlin.

They finally stepped a foot outside and they ran so fast. They just ran and ran for their lives.

"Aaaahhh!" Ryujin was caught and she desperately wriggled out from Jinyoung's grasp.

"SHUT UP!"

Yuna and Chaeryeong were also caught and the boys were losing their minds.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING XIAOJUN?!" Hendery yelled when he saw Xiaojun turned back and helped the girls escape.

"Yeji please... Please save Kuanlin and your lives." Hendery smiled as he begged before placing Kuanlin on the ground.

Yangyang was already helping Chaeryeong escape. Hendery bid and wished Yeji all the best who tried her best not to cry.

Yeji was carrying Kuanlin on his back and also Lia. She really hoped they can escape.

"GO! JUST GO!" Yangyang yelled at the girls who looked at them.

Xiaojun, Hendery and Yangyang watched the girls and Kuanlin leave. Moments later they were put out and everything went black.

They all wished that the girls and Kuanlin will escape successfully.

Haechan scribbled something on the wall and he had no idea what those are. He knew how to read them but he had no idea why was that.

Kuanlin.
Yeji.
Chaeryeong.
Lia.
Yuna.
Ryujin.
Xiaojun.
Hendery.
Yangyang.

"What? These are names..." He said and let out a scream. He felt so scared and his Parents entered the room.

Haechan went hug Taeil for comfort and he was shaking in fear. He felt so scared.