You in me

Lucas made his way to a certain room where a certain person was resting. He felt really anxious and at the same time mad at himself.

"Jungwoo?" He called softly for the former angel.

Jungwoo was facing the huge glass windows and he was bathing under the sun rays. He looked so beautiful.

Lucas climbed on the bed and gently wrapped his arms around Jungwoo's waist. Jungwoo gently pushed him away that earned a look from Lucas.

"Tell me what's wrong?" Lucas asked and Jungwoo just shook his head before going to open the door that leads to the balcony.

"Jungwoo please. Let's talk." Lucas said and Jungwoo didn't even spare him a glance.

"There is nothing to talk about." Jungwoo said softly and also gently pushed Lucas away from him.

Lucas can feel his heart sinking and He was on the verge of tears. Why did things ended up this way? He needs to fix things.

Jungwoo liked him right? If so, why is Jungwoo pushing him away?

"Jungwoo... Please. Tell me what did I do to upset you?" Lucas asked and Jungwoo covered his eyes so he won't see Lucas.

"I... I am no upset." He said though his voice was breaking.

"Jungwoo... Why won't you look at me?" Lucas pried more and Jungwoo yanked his hand.

"BECAUSE SEEING YOU MAKES MY HEART BREAK EVEN MORE!" Jungwoo yelled and by now, he was crying and Lucas bit his lip to prevent himself from crying.

Lucas swallowed down his pride and dignity as he kneeled in front of Jungwoo. The first prince kneeled in front of him.

"Let us not fight anymore please." Lucas spoke as tears were already running down.

"Jungwoo. Please. I'm sorry. Please tell me what did I do to male you upset?" Lucas asked and Jungwoo sat on the bed and covered his face as he cried.

Taeyong and Jaehyun was having their small date inside the palace. They were walking hand in hand as they keep talking about things and also casually throwing flirty comments.

"Ani. Jeno won't like having a baby brother. Same goes to the other boys." Taeyong said and Jaehyung laughed.

"True. Those boys are something." Jaehyung chuckled and Taeyong leaned his head on his husband's chest.

"Speaking of the boys... Our Minhyung has Haechan... Jeno has Jaemin and... What about our Lucas" Taeyong asked and Jaehyun was about to answer but then he saw his son and Jungwoo inside a room...

His son was kneeling on the floor as he held Jungwoo's hand while crying. Both were crying and Lucas was begging and convincing Jungwoo.

"What are you looking at?" Taeyong asked and Jaehyun knew so damn well his husband will cause a scene if he saw his son in such state because of a boy.

Jaehyung swiftly grabbed Taeyong and kissed him softly before hugging him. Taeyong was shocked but then he melted into a smile.

"What are you doing? You... You. Aish." Taeyong sighed and burried his face on Jaehyun's chest.

"Let's go to the garden?" Jaehyun asked and Taeyong nodded.

Jaehyun sighed in relief and kissed his man's temple. They walked away and Jaehyun wished his eldest son the best of luck and he hope whatever the problem was, He'll solve it.

"I just saw the king and queen kissing." Haechan giggled and Minhyung stared at him blankly.

"They kissed?" He asked cutely and Haechan laughed before nodding.

"Hmm... Haechan-ssi. When will you kiss me? Will you give me a kiss too?" He asked innocently and Haechan choked on his drink.

"Wae?" Minhyung asked and his innocence were getting the best of Haechan who was still a coughing stock.

"T-that's only things adults do." Haechan answered and Minhyung tilted his head and Haechan knew he was in trouble.

"But Jeno is younger than me... Jeno and Jaemin kissed. Renjun and Chenle too!" Minhyung said and Haechan put away his drink before climbing on Minhyung's bed.

Minhyung eyed his human before laying his back on the bed as Haechan pinned his hands above his head.

"Are you scared?" Haechan asked with his poker face and Minhyung shook his head.

"Are you really going to do it?" Minhyung asked and Haechan smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

Minhyung found himself pushing the human and sitting on Haechan's pelvis as he straddled him. Haechan stared deeply into his eyes and drew their faces closer.

He closed his eyes and let Haechan kiss him. Minhyung felt so high that he lost himself in happiness.

"Mhmmm. Haechannie? Why are you squishing my butt?" Minhyung asked and Haechan went red.

"Y-you... uhm... You've got some watermelon ass right there." Haechan said and pushed Minhyung on the bed and pinned the vampire's hands over his head as he kissed him gently.

"Am I even doing this right?" Minhyung blurted out that seriously killed the mood.

Haechan burst into a fit of laughter and peppered Minhyung's face with kissed. Minhyung giggled and let the human kiss hin wherever he wanted.

"You're seriously unpredictable." Haechan said and Minhyung lifted Haechan's shirt and hugged the human.

"Haechanieee." Minhyung wailed and Haechan wrapped his arms and legs around Minhyung.

"What?"

The atmosphere suddenly turned serious yet Minhyung was still letting Haechan wrap his arms and legs around him.

"Lucas is crying. A lot. His heart is... torn. I can feel it. I hope he will not give up on Uwu hyung."

Haechan said nothing and just buried his face on Minhyung's shoulder.

Lucas was still kneeling as he kept begging Jungwoo to listen to him. He was losing his mind as he thinks about the possible ways to keep Jungwoo.

He needed Jungwoo in his life. He cannot imagine a life without Jungwoo. He only wants Jungwoo.

"I love you." Lucas confessed and Jungwoo shook his head and smiled bitterly.

"You cannot love me because I love you. You get me? You dont have to love me too just because I love you... Love me for who am I." Jungwoo said and Lucas shook his head.

"Kim Jungwoo. You are a part of me. Please. Please listen to me." Lucas begged.

"I do not love you just because you love me... Hey listen. Who stayed by my side on the difficult times? Who... Who was the person who gave up something so big for me? Jungwoo... Its you. I am not worth it but I want you. I really want you. Please. I dont want anyone else besides you. I cant imagine another day without you by my side." Lucas said and Jungwoo stared at me.

"Also don't give me the 'Friend' shit. I have a lot of friends and I dont want you to be my friend. I want you more than that." Lucas said and Jungwoo took his hand and pulled Lucas up.

"Kim Jungwoo. Please share your future with mine. You... You already exist in me. You are already a part of me, my life and hopefully... my future."

Lucas hugged Jungwoo when the former angel broke into a smile and gave him a nod then heard a small yes, Lucas felt heaven was on his side.

"THANK YOU!!!" He screamed and carried Jungwoo outside, on the balcony.

He screamed happily and Jeno, Jaemin, Jaehyun, Taeyong, Haechan and Minhyung went to their balconies to check why on earth Lucas was screaming so loudly.

"Kim Jungwoo will share his future with  me! He said yes!" He yelled and his family smiled in happiness and congratulate Lucas and Jungwoo.

Lucas, Minhyung and Jeno found their other halves and the person that will complete them finally.