Wicked

Minhyung was on the balcony as he kept on thinking about what will happen to him and Haechan.

It will be hella awkward since he was now aware of his feelings for the human.

He let out a heavy sigh and he drummed his hand on the cement. He was losing it.

Haechan knocked on the door and entered Minhyung's room. He was about to return some clothes and it seems like Minhyung was not there.

"Aisht. Eottoke?" Minhyung asked himself.

He tried thinking about some possible royalties he can be flings with but he can't think about being with someone aside from Lee Haechan.

"I'm going crazy!" Minhyung groaned and pulled his hair.

He really wanted to confess but he was so scared of getting rejected. Haechan somehow drops the friendzone hints.

"Seems like I won't be doing it." Minhyung said and gasped when he saw Haechan staring at him with an unreadable stare.

"I'm sorry to interrupt." Haechan said and Minhyung shook his head.

Minhyung looked back at the clear skies and Haechan hesitantly went beside the prince who was thinking something deeply.

"What will you do if ever you'll get your heart broken by a close friend Haechan?" Minhyung asked and smiled at the human.

"We... we cannot share a future together Prince Minhyung. I am nothing but a servant. I cannot accept your feelings and I'm deeply sorry."

Minhyung only smiled and nodded. Tears were flowing down his face endlessly and watched Haechan leave him on his own.

He was going crazy and he cannot do something right as he kept on messing things up. He no longer was the happy Prince as he kept scowling and locking himself at a certain room.

Days passed and Minhyung walked somewhere where there was a clear field while carrying something hidden in a cloth.

The sun started to shine and Minhyung, He was shining under the sun as he stood there motionless. His skin was glittering at slowly becoming transparent and He slowly took out a silver knife that burnt his hand.

Haechan watched everything in horror as he just went back from a short trip.

He watched Minhyung slowly disappearing while holding a silver knife that was soon stabbed on his chest. Minhyung smiled at Haechan and blood was trickling out of him but still he smiled.

"I love you. I love you but you don't... I cannot carry on and do things without you Lee Donghyuck. Thank you for everything... I love you... good bye my love." Those were Minhyung's last words as he disappeared.

He died.

He died because of unrequited love. 

A scream woke Taeyong, Jaehyun, Jeno and Jaemin up. They all ran to Lucas' room where the scream came from.

"Good night Haechan-ssi. I think I just heard my brother." Minhyung said and ran to Lucas' room.

"What's happening?" Minhyung asked and saw Lucas was struggling to wake up. Taeyong was becoming so nervous and same goes to Jaehyun.

"Wake up..." Jungwoo tried to wake Lucas but still Lucas was having a hard time in waking up.

Taeyong just let his mommy instincts as he went to sit on Lucas' bed and placed his son's head on his lap and held his son's hand.

"Lucas... dear? Wake up... What's happening?" He asked softly and gently caressed Lucas's face.

"Lucas you're making your mother cry. Wake up." Jaehyun said and Lucas' brothers were speechless.

They were so lost. What's happening to Lucas? Why can't he wake up?

Lucas was now holding Taeyong's hand tightly and Jungwoo casted a spell but it broke.

"Hyung... Hyung don't blame yourself." Nana said and Jungwoo tried again but still the spell only breaks.

Day's later after the death of the second prince, A fire started in the palace and no one had any idea who was behind it. Nobody did survived in Minhyung's family except Lucas.

Lucas watched everybody scream and slowly die. He looked into his hand and saw there was a torch in his hand.

Lucas' eyes opened and he saw his mom staring at him worriedly. Lucas gasped for air and sat up so suddenly that he got dizzy. He searched for Minhyung and saw his brother looking at him with a worried face. He practically threw himself to his brother and started crying.

"Minhyung... Dont do it. You cannot take the pain of rejection... please... Please don't do it. I dont want you to die." Lucas sobbed and Minhyung's eyes widened in surprised.

"I... I died in your dream?" Minhyung asked in surprised and Lucas nodded.

He probably dreamt about something so scary that made him act like this. His dreams are no joke as they become real in the next days.

"Stop crying... Lucas you did nothing wrong... It was only a bad dream." Minhyung said and Lucas shook his head.

"No! It will be real and... and..." Lucas didn't finish the sentence because he started crying.

He then hugged every person inside his room and apologized to them. They don't know what Lucas dreamt about they were sure it was going to break their hearts.

Lucas was about to speak but then, he felt so tired that he suddenly passed out. Thank goodness Jungwoo was there to catch him but the angel struggled because Lucas is heavy.

"Boys... go back to your beds. I'll take care of him." Taeyong said and they all left. Jaehyun went to Minhyung's room to accompany his second son. Jungwoo went back to his place.

"Baby? What's going on? Mama is so worried... You've got skinnier..." Taeyong asked and hugged his unconscious son.

Moments later, Lucas regained consciousness as Taeyong hugged him and kept playing with his hair.

"I am so lost..." Taeyong said and felt Lucas hugged him.

"Mama... I'm so sorry for killing you. Ma... I'm sorry." Lucas kept on apologizing and Taeyong's heqrt shattered at his son's state.

"Ma... Please lock me up or keep me away from fire. Please. Ma... I domt want to burn you all including this place. Ma... Please its for the best if you keep me locked up." Lucas begged as he cried

"Lucas... Stop talking like that-"

"I DONT WANT YOU TO DIE! MA PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!" Lucas cried harder and Taeyong bit his lip as he shook his head.

"I won't give up on my baby the second time." Taeyong said and hugged his son who was still crying.

From afar, There was someone looking on his crystal ball as he watched Lucas crying on his mother's arms. The person was laughing maniacally as he enjoyed to see Lucas suffer.

"It will be your downfall pitiful creatures... You'll disappear."