Dear dream

Jisung smiled shyly at his partner, Hwang Hyunjin who smiled.

"Hyunjin-ssi I am so sorry-"

"We both feel and think the same. No need to be sorry. Let us continue being friends and investigate what is going on with Lucas." Hyunjin said and Jisung nodded.

Jisung and Hyunjin started working with what was actually going on. Renjun says his human would often black out and loss himself. Lucas was locked inside a safe room where he has Jungwoo as his companion. There was only a bed, A window seat with pillows and lights in that keeps Lucas from hurting himself.

"Is someone possessing him?" Jisung concluded and Hyunjin nodded.

"It could be... we must know who is behind it." Hyunjin replied.

"Sir Hyunjin! Ms Yeji has been missing!" One servant informed and Hyunjin fell on his knees in shock.

Jisung let out a gasp as he heard the news. Hyunjin's twin has been missing. Hyunjin cried and let out an angry yell and Jisung could only provide a hug for comfort.

"We have to find my sister." He said and Jisung nodded.

An angel, A mermaid, A witch, A wolf, A human, an incubus and a vampire was being kept inside a huge cage. They were lab rats to these crazy association of various scientists.

There were thirteen crazy fuckers that captured them. There were times they would hurt them or electrocute them for fun. To be very precise, Only twelve hurts the seven kids as the youngest member of the scientists would cover his ears and shut his eyes tightly as he cannot bear the sight of torturing innocent beings.

Four are girls and three were boys. They were kept inside a huge cage that somehow looks like a glass cage (A huge bird cage) but the thing is the glass cannot break.

"KUANLIN! WAKE UP TO YOUR SENSES!" There were times they would also hurt the youngest member of the association just because the boy is too pure to hurt anyone.

The door opened and revealed that they brought another lab rat. It was a girl, a demon. It was thrown inside the cage and the others observed her for a moment and then brought their attention back to Kuanlin who was getting beaten up just because he fed the vampire with his blood.

Kuanlin was a soft hearted kid and the abductees wondered how on earth Kuanlin ended up on such cruel place.

"Just kill me already..." Kuanlin whispered weakly and with that, he was being let go so his back hit the cold floor. Kuanlin cough out some blood and the abductees heart ached so much.

The human, the mermaid, the wolf and the angel were so affected. They all have weak hearts that they pity and sympathize others easily... They were also girls with fragile hearts.

Kuanlin opened his eyes weakly and smiled at the captives. He then passed out and they 7 started crying.

Lia, the angel took deep breaths and she risked it all just to heal Kuanlin. Kuanlin was the only one who was good to them. She healed Kuanlin in exchanged she got punished as she was whipped over and over till blood was evident on her skin.

"I am so sorry Yangyang. I'm sorry for the blood." Lia apologized and Yangyang cried as he held tightly the witch and incubus.

"What did we do to deserve such place..." Yuna, the human asked herself quietly.

"W-what? W-where am I?" The demon finally woke up and the 12 hungry mad scientists smirked.

"Get her out. I wanna test her."

Chaeryeong, Yuna, Ryujin, Yangyang, Hendery and Xiaojun was quick enough to grab the newcomer and they all acted as her shield. 

"What's going on?" the demon asked and everybody was doing their best in protecting the demon.

"Turn the sleeping gas on!"

They all had a hard time in getting Yeji because the others protected her with their life but in the end, they got to conduct some experiment on her.

Hours later, the captives woke up and saw Yeji being tested. Kuanlin was also being held back with the chains. He was trying to interfere but they cannot kill the child so they just tied him down.

Yeji's cries and screams were heard as  they got some blood samples from her.

The captives turned away since they cannot take the scene.

"Poor girl."

Lucas was doing it again. He was not being himself again as he frantically searched for his escape.

He was trying to break the lock and also trying to break the door. He really wanted to escape and someone was taking over his body.

Jungwoo was really scared. He was really scared of how hostile and aggressive Lucas was. He slowly approached Lucas and held out his shaking hand. Lucas had red aggressive eyes and it stared at Jungwoo's hand.

He pushed Jungwoo away from him causing the angel to fall on his back with a thud. Lucas was about to hurt him more as Lucas saw him as a threat but thankfully Jungwoo vanished before Lucas can get him.

"Felix? Try to strengthen the Windows please. His doing it again." Haechan said and Felix shook his head.

"I can't. Its the maximum security I can provide." Felix said sadly.

"Thank you for helping us Felix. Thank you so much." The royal family thanked Felix who smiled and nodded.

Nana just finished his calming scented bags. It was lavender which calms them down. He hoped it can help Lucas so he gave 6 bags of dried lavenders to Jungwoo.

Lucas saw Jungwoo who was tying the lavender bags and Lucas was still not in his right mind so he kept on reaching for Jungwoo who was using his wings. Thank goodness Lucas cannot reach him.

Lavender scent filled the room and it somehow made Lucas more aggressive Jungwoo quickly gathered it all and vanished.

Jungwoo went back and he was being pinned on the wall with Lucas. Jungwoo was having a hard time in breathing since Lucas was choking him.

"Lucas? Its me... Jungwoo." Jungwoo gasped for air when Lucas was back to normal.

Lucas cried in guilt as he kept on apologizing to Jungwoo. Jungwoo even hugged him and rocked him back and forth.

"Lucas its okay... It was an accident."

"I almost killed you again!" Lucas cried harder and Jungwoo shook his head.

"I am protecting you. Remember that." Jungwoo said softly and Lucas shook his head.

"No... I don't deserve you to be--- no. I don't deserve anyone. I am a monster! I should he left alone and die." Lucas said and cried harder.

Lucas was so much in despair that Jungwoo was slowly getting weak. Lucas had no idea that Jungwoo gets fed from his positive vibes but his positivity was dying and so Jungwoo was in danger. Renjun on the other hand feels so full that he feels lile puking all the time.

"Lucas... Lucas please calm down. You are not going to kill me okay? Lets go to bed and I will protect you with all I can." Jungwoo said and hugged Lucas who was calming down.

"Lucas... You have to fight it for your loved ones." Jungwoo said and Lucas had a tiny bitsy hope ignited within him that made Jungwoo happy.

"Jungwoo... Save yourself." Lucas said and Jungwoo shook his head and offered Lucas a small smile.

"In times like this... I'll be with you and I'll be your home. Stop crying Lucas. I won't leave you." Jungwoo said and he sighed in relief when Lucas gave off some positive emotions.

Hope, sense of belongingness, relief, assurance and Security.

"I'll be your home Lucas..." Jungwoo reassure and Lucas hugged him tighter.

"Dont... please don't give up on me..."