Am I strange?

Minhyung woke up and he wondered why he haven't aged a single bit. He was not growing up nor growing older. Same goes to Lucas but Jeno isn't. Jeno even grew taller than him and he looked mature than Minhyung. People might even think that Minhyung is the youngest.

He took a shower and wore his royal attire before going outside his room. Lucas was already at the dining room and staring in space as usual.

His older brother is a hybrid. Because Taeyong was the mother, he died in giving birth to Lucas but Jaehyun brought him back to life by turning him into a vampire... even thougg Taeyong will lost his memories of being a human but Lucas is gifted.

He has the divine talent of seeing the future in his dreams. He can also know what's happening around the kingdom... Taeyong's human memories is kept inside him. Lucas also has the talent of mind reading and hypnotism. He rarely does it because he thinks its a bad thing.

"Jeno will stop aging later on." Lucas said when Minhyung sat across him.

"What? How?"

"He... no we will meet a human later on. Brace yourself. This person will be Jeno's hell. He may be bratty and shitty a lot of times but he's still our brother." Lucas said.

"Wow..." that was the only thing that slipped out from Minhyung's mouth.

"He'll be giving us a good show later on. Try not to be so affected." Lucas said and Jaehyun and Taeyong entered the room.

"Good morning!" Lucas and Minhyung greeted their parents who smiled at them before pressing kisses on their foreheads.

"Jeno?" Taeyong asked as he sat on his seat next to Minhyung.

"He's trying to be cool and planning on his dramatic entrance later on but will fail miserably. Just watch." Lucas snickered and as if on cue Jeno entered the room with a cut on his forehead.

"What happened to you?"  Jaehyun asked the yougest prince who shook his head.

"I fucking fell of the stairs." Jeno growled and grumpily sat next to Lucas. Taeyong and Jaehyun ignored the language as they all burst into laughter.  

"S-stop it! Its not funny!" Jeno hissed.

"Really? Then why are we laughing?" Minhyung snickered.

The three Princes were ordered to go to the town and do their duties, that means guarding the kingdom, combat it is. Taeyong and Jaehyun will do their duties inside the Palace while Minhyung, Lucas and Jeno rode their horses to go to the town.

Minhyung was riding his horse with his bow and arrow. He doesnt like close combat like Jeno who would love to bath in blood. Lucas also uses sword but he's not really that violent like Jeno.

In the middle guarding their territory, the forest, The three princes can hear the vampire hunters from a far.

Minhyung and Lucas were in a tree, they were sitting on a branch as they waited for the ones who killed their mountain of men and burned them in front of many humans who cheered in delight. Jeno was on the ground while holding his sword.

Jeno took them all down in ease and as usual, he was bathing in human's blood. He really loved killing humans. He hated them with a passion...

"Jeno? I think you've gone too far." Minhyung said and hopped off the tree. Lucas climbed down and sighed before helping Jeno pile the corpse.

"I didn't. They got what they deserve. They killed our men and set them on fire in public. We should do the same." Jeno responded coldly.

Minhyung really can't understand his brother. Jeno was way too... sadistic and violent... Jeno would often leave the castle clean and free from blood but he would go back with his shirt or pants would be stained with blood. Same goes to his hands and some places on his face. He would bath in human blood a lot because it was his way of avenging his man. Jeno was in charge of being the general of the Vampire Army because he knew he'll never get the throne in being the next king... It will be always Minhyung or Lucas, because they are the good sons while he's the black sheep.