Can't help myself

"Let's go on a picnic!" Taeyong clapped his hand and the members of his family including his sons partners changed into comfortable clothes.

Haechan was tense and a nervous wreck. He told the others he'll just catch up and kissed Minhyung's cheek before leaving.

He ran to a certain cabin where his friends are waiting for him.

"Hi Ryujin!" He greeted his friend who smiled widely before giving him a playful wink and a heart gun.

Haechan laughed and gave the five girls a high five. They all fussed and got ready.

"Aweee." Yuna cooed and Haechan gave her a look.

"Why is everyone like this? You guys are seriously so lovey dovey?"  Chaeryeong asked causing Lia and Yeji to look up. They were lost on their world again.

"They will be here in a bit." Lia said. He was referring to the four boys.

Kuanlin, Hendery, Xiaojun and Yangyang. They were waiting for the flowers.

If you gals are wondering, Yangyang, Kuanlin, Hendery and Xiaojun got adopted by Winwin and Kun. Not really adopted that will make them siblings, Its just that Winwin and Kun took these boys in and they wi take care of them.

The girls finished taking care of Haechan. Haechan was pleased with how he looks.

The door opened and revealed the boys who was holding flowers. They were panting and it was obvious they raced all the way there.

"I have no idea what you likes so... I got you Roses." Kuanlin said.

"I also had no idea so I got you Peonies." Yangyang said.

"What flowers do you like? I mean I got you Tulips." Xiaojun said.

"Will sunflowers work?" Hendery asked and Haechan broke into a huge grin.

"Minhyung will love these." Haechan said and their mouths hanged open.

"THIS IS FOR THE PRINCE?!"

"Well duh. What did you expect pea brains?" Yeji sassed and grabbed the flowers to arrange it.

Haechan also asked Felix kindly to help him with the surprise. Nana and Felix will play hide and seek with Minhyung.

"Good luck!" His friends wished him luck and Haechan smiled and nodded before making his way to the picnic site.

"Someone's nervous." Renjun teased. They just coincidentally met because Renjun came from his Mama Win's house.

As Haechan kept on walking, A snake suddenly fell of the branch and it really startled him so he accidentally the the flowers on the air. He thought it will be ruined but then, a demon with a nice heart catched all the flowers just in time.

"Ah hyung. Be careful." The demom said and smiled.

"Thank you so much." Haechan bowed and the demon smiled hapoily before skipping away with his friend.

"You did well Jisung Pwark." said the demon's friend.

Nana saw Haechan from a far so he pushed Felix who was doing shitty business with Changbin. What he means was Felix was being a nasty hoe as he keeps on throwing R18 words at Changbin.

"He's here."

Felix was alarmed so he ran to Minhyung who was playing with the butterflies.

"Prince. Let's play." Nana said and Minhyung nodded.

"Lets play hide and seek!" Felix said Minhyung agreed to it.

"Since we let you join us, You'll be the seeker." Felix said and Minhyung wanted to complain about being unfair but Nana and Felix shot him a scary look so he just nodded and sighed.