Angel

Lucas gasped and dropped the glass he was holding as his mind flashed a pretty boy with white wings.

The glass shattered and his parents attention were now on him. The servants cleaned Lucas' mess and the first prince closed his eyes and concentrated and try to communicate with the person who was hunting his dreams for a while now.

"W-who are you?" Lucas asked.

Jaehyun and Taeyong made no attempt in disturbing their first son. They know Lucas has his gifts.

"Me?" The voice asked and it was so soft and angelic in Lucas' ears.

"Yes you. Who are you?"

"I'm... I'm nothing special. Seems like you found out? Bye Lucas-ssi." The soft voice giggled and Lucas ran outside the palace.

"No wait! Who are you? Why are doing this to me?" Lucas asked softly and took a deep breath before grabbing someone's hand.

As Lucas opened his eyes, an angel was slowly appearing in front of him. Lucas' mouth hung open and his heart skipped a beat.

"Who are you?" Lucas asked and held the angel's other hand.

"My name is Kim Jungwoo, your guardian angel."

Lucas let out a gasp and he stared at the beauty in front of him with wide eyes.

"You are half human so you die too!" The angel explained and Lucas gave him a smile.

"Come join us for dinner Jungwoo."

"I'm afraid I can't, your-"

"My parents are not like that. Come on. Might as well be my date for tonight." Lucas smiled and Jungwoo blushed before letting Lucas drag him inside the palace.

"Lucas? How did you grab such angel? That's bad." Taeyong asked his son who smiled at him.

"He's my guardian angel Mommy." Lucas said with a smile.

Jungwoo bowed and flashed the couple a shy smile who smiled back at him.

"So what's your name Mr Angel?" Jaehyun asked with a kind smile.

"Kim Jungwoo your majesty." Jungwoo answered and Lucas let out a gasp when Taeyong's memory hunted him.

"Mommy, you used to know his mother and father when you were still human..." Lucas said and Jaehyun rose his brow.

"Who is it son?" Jaehyun asked and pulled out a seat for his husband who smiled and thanked him. Lucas did the same to his guardian angel.

"Are you talking about Kim Doyoung and Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul?" Jungwoo asked with a smile.

"U-uh... so you're uh... Kim Doyoung's son?" Jaehyun asked nervously.

"Yes. I believe you two were past lovers? You were my dad's ex lover right? Meanwhile my mom's ex lover is your husband. Am I right?" Jungwoo asked with a smile.

"Oh? Is he talking about your ex boyfriend in heaven? Lucas, let me see how does his mom and my ex looks like." Taeyong said and Lucas nodded before holding showing Taeyong an image from the past causing Taeyong to shriek and ran away.

"What is he doing? What did you show him?" Jaehyun asked and Lucas snorted.

"Their first date. Gosh. Didn't know mom was like that." Lucas laughed and Jungwoo turned to look at the king.

"I'm so sorry your highness, if you are thinking I am here to ruin your lives, you are wrong. I am guarding Lucas because it was the name flashed on the piece of paper when Dad was doing draw lots. My parents are happy now and we don't intend to-"

"You're cute Jungwoo-yah. I know. I know. Your mom and I still keep in touch. Ten's in hell afterall. We had proper closure and breakups and we are okay now. No need to worry. Taeyong lost his past memories so he doesn't remember your mom." Jaehyun explained and reassured the angel who smiled.

"Wait... your Mom is a demon?" Lucas asked and Jungwoo nodded.

"How did that happened? Oh my gosh... what an interesting story you have there." Lucas said and Jungwoo giggled.

"My parents really do have an interesting story." Jungwoo answered.

Jeno was just plain staring at Jaemin who was sitting across him while looking at the view outside the carriage. Minhyung was doing the same to Haechan though.

"We've arrive your highness."

The servant opened the carriage's door and Minhyung hopped out first before offering his hand to Haechan who gladly took it. Minhyung shoot his brother a glare and Jeno nodded and became a gentleman for Nana who smiled at him.

"How does your parents look like?" Haechan asked Minhyung who was still holding his hand. Nobody want to let go of their hands and it was comfortable.

"You'll see." Minhyung responded.

Minhyung's eyes widened when he saw Taeyong squatting down and covering his ears and Minhyung instantly let go of Haechan's hand to ran to his mother's side.

"Something's wrong mom?" Minhyung asked and helped Taeyong to stand up.

"Just... just regretting my life choices when I was still a human." Taeyong said and kissed Minhyung's forehead to reassure his son.

"Oh... okay. Are you okay now?" Minhyung asked. Not even letting go of his mom.

"Just... a little embarrassed and baffled." Taeyong admitted.

"Why are you outside Mum?" Jeno asked and Taeyong kissed his cheek.

"Oh my gosh... they are all good looking. Eyyy. My sons did a great job." Taeyong said and pinched Nana and Haechan's cheeks.

"My name is Na Jaemin. Nice to meet you your majesty." Jaemin smiled.

"I am Lee Haechan. Nice to meet you your majesty." Haechan smiled.

"Nice to meet you too cuties. Lets go inside. Lucas also brought a visitor." Taeyong said and Minhyung went back to Haechan's side.

"What's wrong loves? Are you okay?" Jaehyun greeted his husband and wrapped his arms around Taeyong who was blushing.

"I feel so embarrassed and guilty. Gosh. I did such thing to another person? I feel like I cheated on you." Taeyong exclaimed and Jaehyun laughed.

"We didn't meet yet that time you dated him and... the past is in the past." Jaehyun said and kissed his husband's forehead.

"Oh... Jeno wasn't lying about your beauty Prince Na." Jaehyun teased his youngest son who was blushing.

"S-stop it!"

"You two are both good looking and softies. No wonder my boys like you so much." Jaehyun said and Haechan turned to look at Minhyung who was looking away.

Jaemin and Haechan bowed with a smile and the servants led them to the dining room.

"You like me eh?" Haechan asked and Minhyung looked away awkwardly.

"A-as a friend? Of course!" Minhyung sputtered nonsense causing Taeyong, Lucas and Jaehyun to share looks.

"Now where is Jungwoo?"

"He disappeared. I don't know how but he said there is an emergency in heaven and the other angels needs him." Lucas answered sadly.

"Too bad..."

"He just left and gone somewhere... too bad I don't have a date tonight." Lucas pouted and the two humans blushed.

This is a date?