Light

Taeyong was having doubts in letting his son out on a mission. Lucas cannot go with them so its only Haechan, Minhyung, Lia, Yeji, Nana, Jeno, Renjun, Felix, Changbin and Kuanlin who will go to that mission.

"I feel so pathetic." Kuanlin said and Minhyung shook his head.

"Ani. You can lead the way right?" He asked and held Kuanlin's hand. Kuanlin smiled shyly and nodded.

Haechan saw their hands and gave it a look of disapproval. He only shook his head and continued walking.

A root was on their way so Minhyung let go of Kuanlin's hand.

"Ouch!" Minhyung accidentally tripped and Haechan was quick enough to pull him by his side.

"Be... Be careful." Haechan said and the girls shared knowing looks.

Yeji looked at Lia who was smiling at her. She wriggled her brow and winked. Lia got the message and she giggled before nodding.

She acted to get something and Felix bumped into her absentmindedly so His flatass pushed Minhyung back.

"Omo." Minhyung gasped when his chest was pressed against Haechan's who was wrapping his arms around Minhyung for support.

"That's more like it." Lia said and giggled before giving Yeji a high five.

Jeno and Jaemin were holding hands and they were on their own world. Same goes to Changbin and Felix. Renjun was being the little shit he is so he suddenly vanished as he ditched them.

"Poor baby. Come here Kuanlin." Yeji called and Kuanlin made his way to her. Yejo held his right hand while Lia held her other hand.

"You look lonely and lost." They said and Kuanlin gave them a shy smile.

"Am I looking like a pathetic loser? Well I am a pathetic loser."

"Aigoo. Do not say that. You are a brave and caring baby." Lia said and pinched Kuanlin's cheek.

Haechan and Minhyung were discussing things and they were also feeling a bit distant to each other even thogh their shoulders were touching.

"Did I do something wrong?" Haechan asked and Minhyung smiled before shaking his head.

"I mean... I probably did something. If not, then why won't you look at me-"

"Haechan-ssi. I already moved on and got over you okay?! Stop acting like that or I'll fall for you and make my heart break again!" Minhyung snapped and Haechan's eyes widened in shock.

"W-what?"

Minhyung realized what he just said so he quickly walked ahead of them and Haechan quickly grabbed his wrist.

"Did you already got over me?" Haechan asked and Minhyung was hesitant.

"YES! Now let go of my wrist."

"Are you sure you already got over me? Please say no." Haechan asked kindly and Minhyung's eyes softened.

"I... I don't know." Minhyung said and Haechan smirked.

"YAH! I got over you like an hour ago but you showed up! You showed up suddenly and how rude of you!" Minhyung hissed and Haechan remained emotionless.

"That's a relief then." Haechan said and kissed Minhyung's hand.

That was the last time they talked for that Journey. It annoyed NoMin and Lia plus Yeji couple but they couldn't do anything about it.

The place was still seriously still so far away and Renjun being the little shit he was, he cannot use his powers of teleporting for help.

It was early morning when they  arrived at the destination.

"What the hell?" Minhyung balled his fist and pushed Haechan. He was so mad.

"Why did you do that?" Haechan asked in disbelief.

"Did you seriously did that?! You held his hand IN FRONT OF ME! Are you kidding me?!" Minhyung yelled and the others panicked, they knew Minhyung woke the scientists up.

"Minhyung please. Not now." Haechan asked and Minhyung scoffed.

"NOT NOW?! NOT NOW? ARE YOY SERIOUS?!"

"Stop yelling please." Haechan asked nicely and Minhyung laughed sarcastically.

"You said it was a relief. Why are you relieved? Are you kidding me? Am I just a plaything to you Haechan?!" Minhyung asked angrily and Haechan shook his head.

"No you are not a plaything-"

"THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME?! I CANNOT UNDERSTAND!" Minhyung was already crying and the scientists went outside to fight them.

Minhyung draw his sword out and wiped his tears away. Three atrated attacking him and Haechan got so worried Minhyung might now take them down.

"AAAHHH! I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW!" Minhyung screamed in rage as he swung his sword for defence.

Jeno and Yeji took them all down easily. Minhyung was still in rage and he kept on scaring Haechan.

"You asses!" Minhyung angrily took out a match and started a fire.

His companions gasped in shock when they realized the three boys that they should rescue hasn't came out.

"YOU WILL KILL THEM!" Haechan yelled and Minhyung got more angrier.

"You... You are so unbelievable!" Minhyung yelled and cried harder as he let go of his sword.

He cannot control his feelings right now and this is so not him.

Changbin and Felix got them out safely and They all ran to hug Yeji, Lia and Kuanlin.

Yangyang, Hendery and Xiaojun also hugged Haechan and Minhyung felt more angry that he wanted to burst.

"Really Haechan?" Minhyunh asked and Haechan's eyes widened in horror when he saw Minhyung was really angry.

"Fine. Fine. I guess I was born to be just a plaything. Okay." He said and Haechan sighed before following Minhyung who was being crazy.

"Let go of me!"

"Minhyung no. Stop being so childish and immature." Haechan said thay offended Minhyung to the nth power.

Jaemin just rolled his eyed and wished them the best of luck.

"Hey look. I... I... I like you. More than a friend." Haechan said and Minhyung ahook his head.

"Lies."

"I like you. I don't want to admit but I really do like you. I want to be someone you can be proud of and-"

"Stop lying. I dont want to get hurt by you the second time. Save your lies." Minhyung and Haechan really wanted to strangle him.

"I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH THAT I LIKE YOU. I AM NOT LYING PRINCE MINHYUNG!"