The bad situation

Chapter 1

The Hoffason house

One day Mr Asmund Hoffason is sitting at his window watching his daughter Astrid getting of her dragon Stormfly, three little baby Nadder's run after them following their mother as Astrid leads Stormfly to the pen, Asmund smiles while watching the babies that will be adopted soon running in the snow, he walks away from the window once he hears the door open & shut behind him, he turns his head & sees Astrid kicking  off of her boots. 

"Hay dad" She says with a smile. "How are you feeling today?" Asmund sighs,he doesn't want to tell Astrid about what happened that morning.

"Do you want something to eat?" She asks putting a pot over the fire. "No thanks dear I'm not really hungry" "That's the fourth time this week dad, you need to eat" "Astrid I already ate, you can go ahead & eat I'm going to bed" Astrid sighs. "Alright dad goodnight" "Good night dear" He says walking into his bedroom then he sighs as he gets into bed, he hates keeping secrets from his daughter but he doesn't wont to worry her, 

 While Astrid waits for her food to fry she hears the sound of clanking metal from outside, she looks out of the window & sees the black dragon curled up in the snow by the forge, she smiles knowing that her best friend is possibly making another crazy invention, since it would be a while before her food is done she walks out of the house & follows the clinking sounds.

The Forge

As Astrid gets closer Toothless ears perk up herring her coming fro the snow then he opens his green eyes & sees her ,so she pats his head & she hears him purring as he raises his head up to her hand then she walks into the forge, when she is in the forge she sees the back of her auburn hired friend moving his hammer up & down on the metal in front of him, as she watches she gets an idea & sneaks up behind him, puts her fingers in her moth then put them in his ears & Hiccup turns around in surprise & sees Astrid grinning.

"Oh my god's don't do that!" He says putting his fingers in his ears. 

"Oh don't be such a baby" "I could have hurt you with this" He says swinging his hammer in front of her, she snatches it from him & starts to toss it in the air. "You wouldn't have hurt me with this" She Say with a chuckle & starts catching the hammer & tossing it again but Hiccup grabs it in the air before she can. 

"Nice hands" She compliments with a smile "Thanks now what are you doing her" He asks putting his hammer on the workbench. "What don't you want me here?" She asks with a fake pout. "No that's not what I meant I mean-" He starts to say. "Hiccup I'm joking" she says interrupting him. "I know that...I was just..." Hiccup stutters then he hits his head on the table & hears Astrid breath a giggle.

"Anyway I came here to see what you were making" Hiccup perks his head up & holds up the metal rod that is on the table. "I'm making a new connecting rod for Toothless the over one is getting a little rusty better safe than sorry" he stats & continues working on it, Astrid gives him a nod & watches him work then he stops smashing his hammer on the rod & starts to sniff the air.

"Do you smell that?" Hiccup asks, then she smells it too."it could just be the fire in here" She says smiling. "No it smells like...burnt fish" Astrid's blue eye's get wide once he says that & he watches her run out of the forge to her house & he sighs knowing that she had burnt another meal, then he sees Astrid walking out of her house & giving the burnt fish to Stormfly & the baby dragon's & he shakes his head seeing she had failed cooking once again, ever sins she made yaknog a few days ago she had throat she could cook maybe it didn't help that no one told her how bad it was so he walks over to Astrid's with Toothless following behind.