The rumour

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

In the village 

"I can't believe you two bent my sword!" Snotlowt shots at the twins as they walk to the forge "Hay you bet us that we couldn't!" Tuffnut says in deafens looking at the fuming Snotlowt. "No I didn't! you asked if I bet you & I said no & you did it anyway!" Snotlowt barks at Tuffnut. 

"Oh calm-down Hiccup can fix that sword like now" Ruffnut says pointing at the forge. "No I won't ask him to help me...not after what he's done!" "Fine then we'll go & ask if he can fix it...Tuff & I need a new axe anyway" Ruffnut says as she snatches the bent sword from Snotlowt's hands. "Hay I want that sword back like I had it before you two bent it!" Snotlowt shots before walking away to go home.    

The forge

The twins look at etch over before going in the forge then when they get in they notice Gobber isn't around but they hear voices behind the back door so they slowly walk to the door trying to make out the voices. "What if I give you a black eye? Maybe people will just think you got in a fight?" a female voice says. "No, there is no way I'm letting you punch me in my face" A male voice says, the twins recognize the voices to belong to Hiccup & Astrid. 

"What are they talking about?" Tuffnut asks his sister in a hushed voice & Ruffnut just shrugs & keeps listening to their conversation. "Do you have anything to cover your neck then?"  they hear Astrid saying. "No because I didn't know something like this would happen" They hear Hiccup say. "You mean you don't have any scarves or long neck shorts?" Astrid asks. "No & who would wear that?" He says.   

The twins look at etch over in a questioning look, "why would Hiccup need to cover his neck?" Ruff says softly, the twins are about to leave when they hear Astrid say. "Well we need to find a way to cover that bruise" Ruffnut lets out a light gasp & covers her mouth.

Tuffnut raises a brow at Ruff. "What?" He asks, Ruffnut bits her lip trying not to smile then she grabs Tuffnut's arm & they run out of the forge. 

Outside

Once they are close to their house Tuffnut pulls his arm away from his sister's grip. "What is going on?" Tuff asks watching his sister trying to contain a giggle. "Don't you get it? Hiccup's got a bruise on his neck & Astrid's trying to give him suggestions on how to cover it" Tuffnut shrugs making Ruffnut roll her eyes. "Astrid totally sucked on his neck...Hiccup's got a hike!" Ruffnut says as she tries to hold her laugh then Tuffnut's eyes go wide once he gets the connection. "I guess you can say Hiccy's got a hacky" Tuffnut says proudly with a smile."Dibs to tell Snotlowt!" Ruffnut shots before running off to find Snotlowt. "No I want to tell him!" Tuffnut shots back as he follows his sister.