Admitting feelings

Chapter 18

Chapter 18

The Hoffason house

When Hiccup & Astrid get back to her dad's house they go in slowly not to disturb her dad. "Hiccup I'm just going to check on dad if you go up to my bedroom I'll be right their ok" "Okay mi-lady" So she goes to check on her dad why he goes up to her room so why she's checking on her dad he changes in to his night trousers.

She walks in her bedroom just as he finished changing & she giggles. (Mmm wow I never realized how good he looks without his top on) She thinks to herself with a smile then he turns around. "Oh, Astrid I...I'm...I'm going to let you get changed" He stutters, so he goes & stands outside her bedroom door as she gets changed then he comes back in & they both get in the bed & lean against the head board then she looks up at him as she hugs him & smiles. 

"Hiccup?" She says softly. "Yes mi-lady?" "I was just thinking...um" "Yes?" "Well you know that talk we had on are wedding night about us & how etch of us fells about are situation out of 100%" "Yes what about it?" "Well I was wondering how you feel now" "Well I feel...well about 50%...but don't" She giggles. "You don't have to worry Hiccup" "I don't?" "No, because to tell you the truth I feel about 55%" He smiles.

"So now that I know that I can give you this" "Give me what?" "This" She hugs him & gives him a big kiss on his lips & she doesn't stop kissing him for 5 whole minutes. "Wow, Astrid where did that come from?" Hiccup says shocked & stunned. 

"Well I throat with us both felling around the same about are situation it was a good time to kiss & see how it would work & from your red face you liked it allot" He smiles his croaked smile with a giggle. "Um...I...I...okay I did" He says as he goes red & she smiles. "Well I'm glad" so they go to bed & go to sleep her could in his arms.