The funeral evening

Chapter 23

Chapter 23

The docks

That evening the howl village stand at the docks Hiccup & Astrid holding hands at the front with Stoic & Gobber. "My the valkurie's welcome you & lead you though Odin's great battle field, my they sing your name with love & fury so we my hear it from the depths of Valhalla so we know you've taken your rightful place at the table of worriers, for a great man has fallen a worrier, a farther, a friend" Stoic says.

After Stoic says the speech Astrid takes a bow with a flaming arrow & fires it at her dad on his funeral ship then Hiccup,Stoic, Gobber, Spritlowt & Snotlowt fire more burning arrows at the funeral ship & the howl village bow their heads in a minute of silent's. 

"Come-on milady let's get you home" Hiccup says stroking her hair. "Ok Hiccup" She smiles, Hiccup goes to his dad & tells him. "Dad" He calls. "Yes son?" "I'm taking Astrid home so she can relax & we'll join you all at the hall latter" Stoic looks at his son & nods. "Ok son" So Hiccup escorts Astrid back home her crying softly on his shoulders & him with his arm raped tightly around her. "Their,their shh I've got you" He says soothingly. 

The Haddock house

When they get home they go up to their bedroom& sit down on the bed agents the head board Astrid could up in Hiccup's arms. "Hiccup" She says. "Yes mi-lady" Then she says something he does not expect. "I love you" He looks shocked, "I love you too Astrid, I always have & I always will" "Oh Hiccup" She gives him a small kiss then falls asleep in his arms & he falls asleep too.

The great hall    

later after sleeping for an hour they wake up & go to the great hall & when they come in Stoic sees them & calls them over. "Son, Astrid come & join us" So they go & sit next to Stoic then after some kind word's abbot Asmund everyone eats then everyone goes home & go to bed.

The end

Thanks for reading & please tell me your comments & opinions on the story plus what you licked best about it, & Keep an eye out for the next chapter Married life little surprises