Spritlowt's insistent's

Chapter 16

Chapter 16

The Jorgensen House

Later Spritlowt smiles then he sees his son walking towards him. "Hay dad, what are you so happy about?" Snotlowt asks before opening the door to the house. "Oh I just happened to notice something about that Hoffason girl that you've been chasing" Spritlowt answers as he walks inside & Snotlowt lets out a groan as he picks up his sword.    

"May I remind you dad she's no longer a Hoffason as much as I hate to say it she's a Haddock now" He grumbles looking up at his farther. "Well whatever her last name is do you realize she's still wearing her purity stone? You & I both know what that means" Spritlowt says proudly crossing his arms over his chest, Snotlowt looks at his dad for a explanation & Spritlowt lets out a groan realizing that his son didn't understand what he is saying. 

"She still sees herself as a unmarried women! Wearing that purity stone shows she wants out of the marriage" Snotlowt rubs the back of his neck nervously. "Yeah I doubt that dad, I mean she's still wearing her wedding ring, if she really did want to be single again she wouldn't be wearing that ring" Snotlowt says. "Yes but by low she has to wear it" Spritlowt replies making his son roll his eyes. 

"Dad can we please just drop this? Even if they didn't do anything, I can't just flirt with the chief's daughter-in-low" Snotlowt almost cringes saying the last part. "So you don't think they connected with etch over?" Spritlowt asks his son, Snotlowt shrugs. "I mean....I don't know Hiccup just doesn't seem to be that kind of guy to man up like that" 

"Well you never know, they might get a divorce once Mr Hoffason is dead, I saw her walk out of her father's house early this morning she may have moved back in with him" "Oh she was just visiting" Snotlowt adds with a groan. 

"Look dad I appreciate what you're trying to do for me, but as much as I hate to say it she's married, I lost my shot with her Mr Hoffason chose Hiccup & Astrid agreed" "Yes but son give it a few months & she'll be begging to get out of that marriage"