The wedding night

Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The Haddock house

Later Hiccup & Astrid go home with Toothless & Stormfly following behind, when they get home they go inside & Toothless follows them in but when Stormfly tries to go in she gets stuck in the door. "I'm sorry girl but you can go back to your pen & sleep or you can stay out here & sleep" So Stormfly pulls out of the door & rests outside then Astrid closes the door. 

"Looks like I will have to make a new pen" Hiccup says,  Astrid smiles. "Well do you want to go & get changed first?" He says "What? Oh yes" So Astrid goes up to Hiccup's bedroom & finds a double bed in plays of the single bed & a second chest of drowse then when she opens the drowse she finds all her cloves, so she grabs her night gown & a robe & puts it on then she hangs her dress up on a hock on the wall then she goes back down stairs. 

"I'm done your turn" Hiccup is feeding Toothless then he turns around & sees Astrid in her night cloves. "Oh ok & my I say you look beautiful" Astrid giggles. "Oh shut up & go get changed" "Ok" So he makes his way to their bedroom & gets changed.

As he gets changed Astrid grabs some fish & feeds Stormfly some before they go to sleep then Astrid comes back in to find Hiccup standing there in his night pants & a loose top. "Oh Hiccup you finished" She says. "Yes shall we go up stairs?" He asks nervously. "Ok" So they both go up to their room & sit on the edge of the bed.

"So how comfortable do you feel about this?" Astrid asks. "I feel ok I gees...maybe a little uncomfortable...& you?" he asks. "I feel ok about it" Hiccup shrugs & rubs his head nervously. "What's wrong Hiccup?" She asks worriedly. "Um....I just thought that...if you were ready...that I'd have to" He starts to say "Hiccup, even if I was ready I would never let you do that if you didn't feel ready" Astrid says to him raises his head up to look at her then he goes back to looking at the ground. 

"We agreed to see how we both felt, I'm your friend first & as your friend I want to help you not put pressure on you" She says & Hiccup nods & mutters. "Same here" Astrid lets out a sigh & rests her head on the beds back board. 

"How about a new plan?" She suggests making him turn his head to look up at her. "Okay what's the new plan?" He asks. "We don't do anything until we both feel ready...not 90% ready not even 99% we should both be 100% ready...if one of us is ready & the over isn't then we wait...how does that sound?" She asks. "Yeah, that sounds great...& it might take 3 or 4 years before we both feel like doing that" Hiccup adds & Astrid shrugs with a smile. "Then that's how it happens"    

"So do you want to play 'what if' until we fall asleep?" Hiccup suggests making Astrid breath out a laugh. "That sound great" "Ok you first mi-lady" So they play then at 9:30 they fall asleep could up in bed.