Hiccup's suppress

Chapter 21

The Haddock house

Hiccup comes up stares & knocks on the bedroom door. "Can I come in?" He asks. "Yes Hiccup" So he comes in, shuts the door then takes his top of & sits on the bed beside Astrid with their heads against the head board. "Hiccup?" "Yes milady" "Thanks for staying with me today" "I was happy to do it & I was doing my dotty as your friend & as your husband" Astrid smiles at him & suddenly gives him a big hug & a big kiss on his lips that lasts for 20 minutes as he goes bright red. 

"Um wow...um...Astrid what was that?" He ask in surprise. "A kiss" She giggles. "Um yes I know that...but what was that for?" "A thank you &...um...Hiccup can I be honest with you?" She asks blushing red. "Of course" "To tell you the truth my feelings for you have become 100%" He smiles. "Mine are 100% too" They look at etch over in shock & smile. 

"So Hiccup seeing that we both feel comfortable with etch over" Astrid starts saying but is interrupted by Hiccup. "Oh do you really think that's appropriate now with what's going on at the moment?" She giggles. "Oh Hiccup I was not suggesting that I was suggesting maybe a make out session" He giggles embarrassed. "Oh ok if your sour" 

Astrid gets on his lap & cups his face with her hands & kisses him passionately. (Oh wow I can't believe we're actually doing this) Hiccup thinks, suddenly she places his hands at the bottom of her night gown & moves his hands up so he pulls it off her witch makes her naked apart from her panties. "Wow Astrid" He says. "What?" She smiles. "What are you doing?" "What? "You're naked on my lap" "Yes so what's rung with that?" She smiles. "Nothing it's just...I throat we were just making out" She giggles at his shocked face. "We are but that doesn't mean we have to stay clothed" She says flirtatiously. "What, we?" "Yes we now stop being such a worry wart & kiss me" 

He kisses her & after a little while she slides down him & polls his trousers down as his eyes pop open in shock. "Wow! Astrid what are you-" Hiccup starts saying but is interrupted by Astrid. "Polling your trousers down" She giggles. "Yes" He says. "Well I'm naked apart from my panies it's just fear you shod be naked as well apart from your boxcars" Hiccup giggles then he gets back on his lap & they make out until 1am then they fall asleep, Astrid with her head on his chest & her arms around his waist why he has his arms raped around her chest & his head agents her head.