Chapter 1

~(Luna's Pov in the present)~

Beep. Beep. Beep.
The sound of my alarm clock went off and I woke up.

I yawned and turned off the noise, then got up and got dressed.

When I was finished I went downstairs and saw my aunt Hestia making me some breakfast.

"Do I have to go to school today?" I asked.

"Yes, but look on the bright side, your friends are gonna be there and it's a Friday" Hestia said.

"You're right" I said and sat down, Hestia handed me my breakfast which was eggs and bacon. The smell of the food made my mouth water and I rushed to eat.

I had to finish getting ready for school before my friends get to my house. For those who don't know, I live a block away from school which means I only have to walk along with my friends since they live by my house.

So, my friends walk from their house and meet up at house and we just walk to school together.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Hestia asked as I ran to the coat hanger by the door to grab my bag.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Gotta go, Hestia, I love you" I said as I opened the door.

"I love you too, and have a good day, Luna" Hestia said while I shut the door.

"How come you're aunt is so nice?" Sabastion asked.

"How come you're aunt is so mean?" I replied and started walking to school with my friends with me.

"Hey, did you hear that there's some new kids living in the house nextdoor to you, Luna?" Prati asked.

"No, if I did, I would've said something about it" I said.

"So, can we come over to you're house afterschool today, Luna? I got allot of candy to share with you" Violet asked. For those confused readers out there, I love candy, I have a huge stash of it under my bed. But, my friends think it's funny when I get a sugar rush because I'm all over the place and laughing like an idiot.

Back to the story.

We were almost to school, which meant I had to suffer with the teacher's all over again today. I completely hated school and my ADHD and Dyslexia never helped. But my friends have it too, so I'm not alone.

~(time skip)~
It was time for lunch and I was having a salad since it was the only thing that the lunch ladies couldn't poison.

The new kids were already adored by everyone and they just got here. I think their names were Grover Underwood, Annebeth Chase, Percy Jackson, and Nico Di Angelo.

"Guys, the 'new kids' are walking over to our table. What should we do?" Sebastian asked and made air qoutes with his fingers.

"We keep them away from our loser table" Prati replied.

"Hey guys, is it ok if we sit with you?" Percy asked as him and his two friends approached behind him.

"No thanks, you can go sit over with the popular kids" Violet answered.

"But were not popular" Annebeth said.

"Soon you're gonna be and we do not want anything to do with the popular kids. It's going to start a disaster of bullying all over again" Sebastian said.

"Guys, it's fine if they sit with us. They clearly aren't anything like them. I can tell" I said and let them sit in the three empty seats.

"Why did you not want us to sit here?" Nico asked.

"Violet, lift you're tray" Prati said and Violet lifted her tray and the words Loser Table was written there in red and sloppy.

"Oh" Percy said. "What are you're guys' names?"

"I'm Luna, that's Sebastian, that's Prati, and that's Violet." I said and pointed at them when I said there names. "Ya want any Back round information?"

"Sure" Percy said. "I was being sarcastic" I replied.

~(time skip)~

By the end of the day, Violet convinced me to let everyone sleep over at my house.

I was at home, waiting for them to come over with whatever they bring.

I smiled at the tv thinking of how idiotic me and my friends are when were together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you're enjoying this story so far! Make sure to vote and comment on them.

I love you guys! 💛💛💛💛