Chapter 33

Once I started running, I immediately stopped. If I kept running, whatever was after me would want me dead even more. Plus, I really wasn't feeling like making my legs sore.

"Run" the sound whispered over and over again in my head. But I was tired of all the running.

I felt someone grab my shoulder with anger. I grab their wrist and judo flipped them, the sound of their body hitting the snow somehow made me feel a bit better.

I looked down and saw Khione again who looked angrier than ever. Although, I recall killing her. Does that make me a killer?

Khione sat up and turned over to me. Her dress still had the stab ripple and there was a little scar where I stabbed her. Narrating this makes me uncomfortable.

"Look at what you did!" She screamed and pulled out the dagger. It was all rusty and old looking and it was pretty much useless. But I was in too much thought of being a killer to care.

It was basically self defense, right? But she only told me to kill Nico, so I'm basically a killer. But she did have me trapped in a room against my will. And she also carved snowflakes into me like a pumpkin. And I am not a pumpkin, unless Prometheus made me out of one. I'll have to ask him about that.

"It's useless now! You'll only be able to kill one God with it now! But you're new order is to kill Zeus with it. He won't be able to revive then you'll become queen and Hera will be out of the picture then you'll give me the throne and we'll rule side by side! But don't even think about killing me this time, the dagger won't work on me and it'll only take me a week or two to revive" She ordered, but I honestly didn't care about what she wanted.

"Aren't you supposed to be dead anyway?" I asked and shifted my weight onto my right foot.

"It's called ambrosia and I was going to give it to you to stop the pain but we can't mess around anymore. I still have much more to do to you, you'll be like a god that can die. But when I become queen, I'll make you immortal and it'll be perfect!" She said, had hope in her eyes.

"What makes you think I'll do that?" I asked, bad idea.

"I have my ways" she snapped her fingers and ice chains sprung out of the snow and grabbed onto my wrists. Then pulling me down onto my knee's and forcing me to drop Bronxe.

Bronxe ran behind me but didn't leave me. What a trusty little bear.

"Soon you'll be able to freeze Olympus, give gods and demigods curses whenever you feel like it" Khione pulled out a bright pink choker the had a shiny black heart on the front. Must be the color of Khiones heart. She pulled the choker over my head and it tightened around my throat. It was one of those chokers that you have to pull over you're head to get it on and off. Khione stepped back and smiled "you'll never be able to take that off."

She snapped her fingers again and the chains disappeared while I fell forward. I reached over to the choker and tried to pull it off, but It was like it was apart of my throat. It doesn't come off.

"Let's just make a few more adjustments" she snapped her fingers again and I felt a burning sensation in my eyes. Before I closed my eyes I saw her bright blue ones glow with satisfaction.

The burning stopped and I opened my eyes again, I didn't see anything wrong, so she must've changed the color of my eyes.

"Perfect" she whispered and handed me the dagger, then whispered something in my ear. "Even if I don't get my way, you'll still look like you're a monster."

"I am not a monster for killing you" I whispered, but she somehow didn't hear it when her face was so damn close to mine that we were almost kissing. It's like damn get away from me, personal space can apparently only go so far with Khione.

"What did you say?" She asked.

(Some type of gore warning! If You don't really like it, skip ahead and I'll add a flag where the gore ends!)

"You turned me into a killer!" I took the dagger and I shoved the dagger into the top of her head and covered her mouth so she couldn't scream. Her gold ichor splattered all over my face as I rested her body on the snow.

I stabbed her some more times until she stopped breathing and checked her pockets but I only found a folded up piece of lined paper.

"Don't tell anybody I murdered a goddess more than once" I looked over to Bronxe.

"I'm glad she's dead. I won't tell another soul" he replied.

(Gore and stuff is over! Hopefully)

I grabbed Bronxe and started running until I found a frozen river.

"How are we supposed to get back to Camp?" I asked myself.

"I don't know" Bronxe replied, I giggled.

"I was asking asking myself that, silly" I said, he put his paw on my face.

"Yep. The hypothermia is getting to you" I laughed.

"You're hilarious, Bronxe" I said.

"Stage two of hypothermia, denial."

~(time skip)~

I've been walking around for almost two days and found myself in Mexico. Hopefully some Mexican's know how to speak English.

I was soon able to find a Taxi with someone kind enough to take me back to America with no charge.

One Taxi ride can only go so far, the nice Taxi dude took me to Texas, where everything somehow scared me. I really wasn't scared but I was... nervous for some reason or something.

Being kidnapped and on the run might be what's causing it but I blame Bronxe's diagnosis of Hypothermia.

Texas is a pretty boring state in my opinion to be honest, all the movies I've seen and books I've read said otherwise. But who said any state was fun? They might've been fun when they first discovered the state's, but in the present? No, not all fun and games, really.

People kept giving me weird glances, looks, heard murming of people asking what's wrong with me as I walk by. I wanted to know what was wrong but I'll leave that as a self cliffhanger. Which meant I really didn't want to know.

My feet started to hurt so I rested on a bench that was on a sidewalk. People still kept on treating me like I was an outcast with mostly the murming and the staring. I was exausted, but I was too nervous to fall asleep. You never know, there's always that one person who wants to hurt you for their own benefits. Always that person who will start beating you up at any time. You can't trust everyone you meet, Although, Bronxe was different but I bet you all still get my point.

Some people would walk past me and hand me some money, one very nice man bought me a slice of pepperoni pizza. And yes I did share it with Bronxe, even if I didn't want to.

I don't know how to use my bad narration skills to end this chapter so I'm just going to say it.

Life is confusion. There is no true answer to the meaning of life. Since life is like a bee colony, a very messed up bee colony.