Chapter 17

"You're so mean!" I said after I got above the water.

"You're the one who pushed me into the wate" Nico replied.

I rolled my eyes. "Come her, Bronxe" I said and reached my arms over the docks for Bronxe.

The cub ran over into my arms and I went back into the water with Bronxe.

"Do you promise that you're not gonna drop me?" Bronxe asked.

"I promise" I whispered.

~(time skip since Idk what to do next)~

Everyone left the lake except for me and Nico... and Bronxe too since he has nowhere to go.

Bronxe fell asleep on one of the docks after I taught him how to swim. He's still asleep their now that I think about it.

"Should we leave too?" Nico asked.

"I don't know. Does this answer you're question?" I asked and splashed Nico with some water.

"Oh, it's on" Nico said and splashed me with water.

We went back and forth splashing each other with water until it started to get dark.

"Are you guys gonna get out of the water or what?" Bronxe asked.

"Come on, Nico, we should get out now" I suggest.

"That's a good idea, I don't want Mosquitoes to suck my blood" Nico replied.

~(time skip)~

After dinner, I decided to skip the campfire, again and just pig out on my candy with Bronxe.

"Are you sure I can't have any candy?" Bronxe asked.

"Yes, candy is bad for you" I answered.

"Then why are you eating it?" Bronxe questioned.

"Because I'm not a bear" I answered.

"But you can turn into a bear" Bronxe replied.

Dang. He's a smart bear. I thought.

"You win. But you can only have one piece of candy" I said, I only did it because I had no come- back.

"I knew that I'd win" Bronxe said, I gave him a green apple Jolly Rancher to occupy himself while I put away the candy so he wouldn't ask for more.

~(time skip to the next day in the morning)~

I woke up with Bronxe in my arms to the sound of knocking on my door.

"Ugh" I groaned to myself and went over to the door and opened it to reveal Chiron.

"Oh, sorry if I awoken you but I've forgotten to say that were leaving a half hour after breakfast" Chiron said.

"Oh, you didn't awaken me, I've been up for hours" I said yawning when I said hours.

"Hmm, well you better hurry and get dressed before breakfast. It's in an hour if you didn't know" Chiron said and trotted away towards the Apollo cabin.

I shut the door and leaned against it. Is my mother gonna be in the form of a twelve year old when I see her? Cuz that would be awkward. I thought.

~(another time skip)~

I was finished with all my morning rituals (not like sacrificing a pig ritual) and I was even able to give Bronxe another bath.

~(sorry for the inconvenience of time skips)~

I had my duffle bag around my should and on my side like a purse and I had the harness with Bronxe attached to it in the other.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and it made me jump.

"Sorry if I scared you, but there's really no need to jump ten feet in the air. Luckily my hand was there to stop you" I turned around to see Nico.

"You don't have to scare me, though" I reply.

He giggled. "I hope you enjoy you're time on Olympus, tell me how it goes. I want to know everything that happens" Nico said.

My smile faded. "You're not joining us, wait. Where will you be going?" I said in confusion.

"I'll be going to the Under-   world with Hades" Nico replied.

"Why can't you come? You can with me and my mother" I asked.

"Zeus and Poseidon will kill me and I'd like to be the man to propose to you someday, get married to you, and maybe even have a child or two with you" Nico said, making me blush.

"I- I guess I'll see you when we get back" I said.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience" Nico said and kissed my fore- head.

"Luna!" I heard Percy shout and saw him running my way through the croud of people.

"I've gotta go, I'll see you next week" Nico said and just like that he left. I didn't want the moment with Nico to end just like that.

"What do you want now, Percy?" I asked.

"There's a only child car, and since you're an only child of Artemis, so follow me" Percy said and led me to a car that had some kids in there. But the one that caught my eye was Damien, I wish he wasn't the only child of Nemesis.

I put my duffle bag in the trunk and sat next to Percy by the window and put Bronxe on my lap. Nico would be in here if Hades was appart of Olympus... (I know that many of you are children of some of these gods/ goddess' but I guess not for the sake of the story)

The ride was long, boring, and uncomfortable because of all our ADHD so none of us could sit still.

Although, I caught Damien staring at me many times and I know that it wasn't from his mind wondering... I hope he knows that I'm taken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating fast enough. I just started making another story and I'm gonna make sure that it doesn't get in the way with this story.

But go check out that story by looking at the story's made on my profile or searching I can fix it (Leo Valdez x reader)

Anyways, I hope you're enjoying this and make sure to vote!❤💙💚💛💜💓💕💖💗💟💙💛💜💓💚