Chapter 7

Once we got into my cabin, I sat on my bunk while everyone else sat on the floor.

"You're cabin is freezing, how did you sleep in here lastnight?" Prati complained.

"You'll get used to it, the cold isn't that bad" I said.

"Guys, I just realized that when Luna became normal again, she was fully clothed the way she was before she was that wolf" Sebastian said. I looked down and noticed that I was still fully clothed.

"I never noticed that" I said.

"Who cares? Let's play truth or dare" Violet said.

"I'll start," I said "Sebastian, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare!" He replied.

"I dare you to sing Hello Kitty by Avril Lavigne" I said.

"I hate you" Sebastian said. (Que the music above)

After three minutes and nineteen seconds of Sebastian trying to keep up with the music. I didn't know what to think of my best friend.

"How long was I singing and dancing like an idiot?" Sebastian asked.

"Three minutes and nineteen seconds" Prati said.

~(time skip)~

About two hours later, we were all bored and mad at each other. Let me start with the most serious dares. Sebastian had to sing to Hello Kitty three times. Violet had to rap along with French rap. Prati had to hoola along to Gucci gang. And I had to go up to a random camper and say I like twurtles. But I do like turtles.

"Can we go outside and stretch our legs? I'm starting to feel stiff" Prati asked.

"Sure" I said and we flocked outside of the cabin together.

"There you are! I've been looking all over for you two twerps that attacked Sherman!" A girl shouted from the distance towards us.

"What do you mean? It was self defense" Sebastian recoiled.

"It's not self defense if someone else gets into it to protect you" the girl replied, she had the face of a girl but the body of a boy. Her voice was mean with the sound of anger in her tone.

"Clarrise, just leave them alone before something had happens to the plumbing again," Percy butted in. "Sherman deserved it anyways. But it's over and done with now so just drop it."

"Fine! But if any of those twerps do anything to ruin the Ares cabin reputation then there getting a royal flush" Clarrise, I think her name was said and trudged away.

"That's Clarrise, daughter of Ares. And usually she wouldn't care about the cabins reputation. But, Ares is oddly mad at Hermes for some reason. So, their having a prank wars and the cabins are in the middle of choosing sides and the Hermes cabin is winning. Since, nobody in the Hermes cabin pranked, stole from, or hurt since... But the Ares cabin, they actually got worse than before." Percy explained.

"You never told us, who's you're godly parent?" Violet asked.

"My father is the one and only Poseidon, god of the sea, horses, and earthquakes" Percy answered.

"That's cool," Prati said "who's Annebeth's godly parent?" She asked.

"Her mother is Athena, goddess of wisdom" Percy said.

"What about Nico, who's his godly parent?" Sebastian asked, Percy looked around and brought us behind my cabin.

"His father is Hades, god of the Underworld" Percy whispered.