Chapter 40!!!

[A/n, I can't believe we've made it this far!!]

"Well... who said Nico Di Angelo can 'try' to save you? I didn't get a say in that." I didn't want to smack Sebastian for saying that. I actually wanted to high- five him for that.

"I honestly don't know. You guys are my best friends, you know me more than anyone. Why couldn't you go with Nico?" I replied, making a questioning expression.

Prati turned towards the crowd by the camp borders and shouted: "you hear that, Chiron?! Best friends and we know more about her than anyone else! Said by the victim of possible rape herself!" I hadn't realized that all three of them were crying. Tears streamed down their eyes as they tried to play it cool.

"For the millionth time, Prati, she was not raped," Violet looked at me. "Just look at her eyes, her eyes show eternal torment and what happened to your eyes?"

"N- Nothing" I replied, I knew I wouldn't get away with that, but I noticed people running towards us, so I would be fine. For now, at least.

"Lies, your eyes were silver. Now you got, what? Watermelon eyes? You know it's going to be a while before Christmas, Luna the liar" Sebastian said, putting his hands on his waist.

I smiled, but frowned when my three bff's were dragged off my lap. Will Solace then came up to me and offered his hand to me, probably so I could stand up but I don't care.

I hesitated for a moment then I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

"Let's go to the infirmary" he said then he slung my arm over his shoulder, I felt bad since I must've smelt bad. Then I realized, the snowflake scar things that Khione just had to do. Anyway, somebody's gonna see it.

"What if I don't want to go to the infirmary?" I asked, he looked at me with the most serious face I will ever see.

"You have to. Your back is injured and you have scratches all over your body and..." he trailed off, his grip tightened around my wrist. So, he must be serious.

"What's that over there? Having a party without me?" I asked, looking over towards the woods. It looks like there was a wedding being held, but (almost) everyone seemed sad. "Did somebody die?"

"Today," he paused for a moment. "We were supposed to have a funeral for you. Since you were gone for so long, we assumed you must be dead by now. But, you're here now, and that's all that matters."

Wow, I thought. I've crashed my own funeral. I hope I'm not the only one who did that.

Will turned his direction from the funeral area and went walking towards the infirmary. It was kinda sad since I was interested into hearing more about why they decided to celebrate my death today.

Is a funeral a party celebrating your death? But it's not rude because your invited to it, usually. But this time, I wasn't invited, so I kinda feel upset. I thought. Wait a minute... did Dionysus create funerals for a Hades themed party? No, that doesn't seem like Dionysus at all.

"Earth to Luna. Are you listening to me?" Will snapped me out of my thoughts by waving his hand in front of my face.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked, looking over at him.

"I said that you'll probably like it to have your own room and some of the Gods are probably gonna want to see you so I might be able to convince them to let your friends stay your room with you. I also believe Prati would want to be the one to heal you, so I'll have to make that work since she's only a beginner healer. I don't know if I can do anything about your bear, though. But I want you to be as comfortable as possible so I'll try my best for you, Luna" Will explained, I hadn't realized how nice Will Solace can be. It makes me wonder how he can even be related to Apollo.

By the time he finished speaking, we where already at the infirmary.

Will held the door open for me while I walked inside. Then, he lead me to a room down a very silent hall, he sat me down on the bed and left.

He was only gone for a few minutes, but it oddly felt like he was gone longer.

"When can my friends come and visit me?" I asked.

"I have to talk to Chiron for a minute before I can do anything else for you. I'll be right back" when Will quickly left the room, it made me somewhat worried of why he had to speak with Chiron. I just don't understand.

But for now, all I can do is wait. But I've been patient for long enough.

~(time skip)~

I played with my thumbs as I waited, carefully glancing at the window where people waited near the infirmary with silent murmurs, then glancing at the door.

As I stared at the window, the door swung open and Will calmly walked inside.

"Is it okay if you go Olympus for a little while? The gods want to see you."