Chapter 20

A week passed by and there was no sign that Nico was even alive. During that time, I refused to eat, drink, come out of my cabin, I wasn't even able to sleep. I'm pretty sure I could smell colors now.

Was Nico just a figment of my imagination? He has to be real. It's not like nothing fixed my heart when Damien broke it. I thought.

My entire body was litterally shaking, I was sitting on my bed with Bronxe.

"W- Was Nico r- really real?" I asked.

"Of course he was, I saw him with my own two eyes. I even went swimming with the guy" Bronxe said.

"Or maybe you're just saying that to make me feel better" I replied.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

Four knocks on the door. Should I answer it or should I pretend I didn't hear it or something else?

"Luna, open the door, I know you can hear me. Just come out" I heard Percy's faint voice through the door.

"Go away before I make you pay!" I shouted.

"Then you're gonna have to make me pay" Percy replied and jiggled the door knob, which was locked.

I started to get mad, I stomped over to the door and opened it to see Percy smirking at me.

"I'll give you a ten second head start to run before I wipe that smirk off you're face" I threatend, a growl started to form in my throat. Percy's smile faded and he started to run when I started counting.

"One.. two.. three.. four.. five.. ten!" I exclaimed and came running after Percy.

I thought a prehistoric animal would be ok to scare the shist outta Percy. So I started forming into the scariest prehistoric animal of them all, a t- rex.

I roared as the child of Poseidon in front of me ran for his life. Until he fell over and rolled over onto his back.

"Don't kill me! I was only trying to get you out of you're cabin so we can show you this!" Percy shouted and pointed infront of us. Since I was hovering over his about-to-be-dead body.

There he was. Leo. Dressed up like Nico. Leo had his hair in the way Nico's was and he had the jacket and everything. The only thing that gave it away was the fact that Nico would personally come to my cabin to get my attention, not his and the entire camp's.

I became back to normal and fell to my knees and put my face in my hands and started to cry.

"Do you guys think this is some kind of joke?" I asked, looking up at them with tears rushing out of my eyes.

"N- No, we were just trying to make you happy" Percy protested.

"Well, you did it wrong!" I shouted and ran into the woods towards Zeus' fist. I heard Annebeth start yelling at the two starting with 'you idiots! I told you to not do that!'

I sat at the rock as tears gushed out from my eyes.

"Luna? It's been forever since we saw you" Violet said as my three best friends sat next to me.

"Yeah, well, it's been forever since I've seen Nico" I replied.

"It was pretty amazing, when you became that t- rex. Percy looked like he was about to piss his pants" Prati said, trying to change the subject, but failed.

"But it wasn't amazing when Leo looked like that" I replied with tears still coming out of my eyes.

"Don't cry" Sebastian said, he was one of the only people who knew that there's times like this were you shouldn't change the subject.(I love those kind of people who are like that)

"I'm gonna go to my cabin and lay down" I said, I really wasn't in the mood to deal with people.

I turned into a eagle and flew to my cabin. Luckily Artemis taught me how to fly with wings.

I walked inside my dark, cold cabin and shut the door making sure that I locked it.

I walked towards my bed with my head hung low and tears dripping from my eyes onto the floor until something like a body stopped me from walking.

I looked up and saw Nico, tears then flooded out of my eyes, making Nico start to cry. He pulled me into a big bear hug and I instantly hugged back.

"They made you cry. But that will end tonight. Because I am finally back here with you again" Nico said. I missed his voice.

"I told you that Nico wasn't a figment of you're imagination" Bronxe said from behind Nico.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"Hades had me stay a little longer than I should've" Nico answered.

"Its fine, just as long as you're here with me" I replied.

"Were not doing anything until you take a nap and eat" Nico said and sat down on my bed with me.

I instantly fell asleep without even being able to tell Nico how my trip to Olympus went.