Chapter 16

~(Luna's Pov)~

An hour later, someone finally knocked on my door again. I was actually being lazy and chillin' on my bed though.

"Who is it?!" I questionably yell.

"Sebastian, Violet, and Prati!" One of the three shouted through the door.

"The door's unlocked!" I exclaimed in reply.

One of them opened the door and Prati came inside first with Violet and Sebastian following behind, shutting the door behind them aswell.

"What do you guys want?" I asked.

"We want to talk to you about the visit to Olympus. We all wanna share our opinions about it" Violet explained.

I sat up, plopped Bronxe on my lap. Then gestured for them to sit down onto the bed.

"Let's start with Sebastian" I suggest.

"I don't think Hecate is gonna like me. Alabaster said that she only excepts the best out of her children. And I'm like the definition of trash and failure, I've failed school my hole life" Sebastian said.

"Ok, now it's Prati's turn" I decide and point over at Prati.

"I really don't care about what Apollo thinks of me. I'm just thinking that they could've have us come to Olympus for some reason" Prati said, she's not entirely wrong for it, though.

"Ok, now it's Violets turn" I demand and point over at Violet.

"I think that something bad might happen while we're staying at Olympus. Just think of it, Thalia's tree would be completely vonrible!" Violet exclaimed.

"The only person I'm with here is Sebastian because I fear that Artemis won't except me dating Nico" I said.

"Yes! Nina came true!" Prati exclaimed while throwing her arms up in the air.

"Shut up" I reply and punch Prati in the arm.

"Ouch! You're punches hurt" she said, putting her hand over her arm.

"I don't like the fact that I have to sit on the floor!" Violet exclaimed.

"Sebastian, switch spots with Violet" I demanded.

"Why me?! Prati was the one who's annoying you!" Sebastian recoiled.

"Hey! Luna makes the rules!" Prati screamed.

"That's it! All of you on the floor!" I exclaimed, I pushed Prati and Sebastian onto the hard floor.

"See what you two started?!" Violet asked.

A horn blew outside which meant lunch.

"Wait! I thought it was ten" Prati said.

"Time fly's by when you're being annoying" Sebastian replied.

"Good one" I said and high- fived Sebastian.

"You guys are evil"

~(time skip because I'm running outta ideas for this Chapter)~

After lunch, I was checking my bag to make sure I had everything for the trip to Olympus with Prati, Violet, and Sebastian.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

What's with people and knocking on my door today?! I thought.

I walked over to the door and opened it to see Percy.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Hey, no need to get grumpy. I was just wondering if you and you're friends would like to go swimming with me and our friends" Percy offered.