Chapter 9

I started to drift off into sleep before I heard the door open.

"Alright, I got the stuff for you're injuries," Will said and put the stuff down on a nearby table. "Do you have anything planned this week?"

"Uhm, yeah, tomorrow morning after breakfast some of Chiron's Roman friends from camp Jupiter named Frank and Hazel would come here" I explained.

"Can you be more specific?" Will asked as he started doing stuff with the medicine.

"There coming here to help me with my powers because there seemingly starting to spiral out of control all of the sudden. And I've been getting really tired lately aswell" I specified.

"I'm guessing that that's were this came from" Will said and pointed at my wrist and knuckles.

"Maybe" I replied.

"Hold still" Will said and started putting stuff on my opened wounds.

"Why does this creme make the wounds sting?" I asked.

"Well the creme is used to get all of the germs out of you so the wounds won't get infected. And if it stings horribly, then that means its working" Will explained.

"Oh, I didn't know that" I said.

Will came over to me and he started singing a hymn (this kept auto- correcting to human😂). His hands started glowing a bright yellow- orange ish color. As he sang, his hands were scanning my wounds, making them start to heal.

Then he stopped and looked at my wrist. He traced his finger towards the bone that was sticking out and pushed the bone back in with absolute force.

"Ouch! Warning next time"I said and pulled my hand to my chest.

"Sorry," Will apologized "here, take this, it'll help finish healing you." Will handed me a square of squishy bright yellow stuff.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's Ambrosia, it's what the gods used to heal themselves. It'll help heal you too" Will explained.

I put the square in my mouth expecting it to taste like rancid apple juice. But, it actually tasted like the brownies that Hestia used to make me. I swallowed the entire square in the matter of a second. The little bit of the wounds that were left started to fade away until they were gone. And all the pain in my wrist went away.

"What did it taste like?" Will asked.

"Like the brownies that my aunt used to make me, why do you ask?" I said.

"Because Ambrosia tastes different to everyone" Will explained.

"Can I leave now? I really wanna take a nap before dinner" I said.

"Sure, just try not to get angry at anyone, you'll be the most feared next to Nico" Will said as I walked out.

I jogged as fast as I could until I heard a loud 'leave me alone!' Come from Nico. No! I'm so close to my cabin! Maybe I can act like I didn't hear it. I thought.

I looked over to the direction of Nico and he was walking towards the woods with that Sherman kid harassing him.

Ok, now I have to get involved. Attacking someone that I don't like isn't ok. I'll befriend everyone at this camp of that's what it takes to get Sherman to stop. I thought.

I ran towards the boys and ran in- between the boys because Sherman started getting in Nico's face.

"How many wild wolf attacks will it take for you to stop?" I asked.