Chapter 11

"Nico??" Hazel and Frank asked in sync.

"What's wrong with Nico?" I asked.

"Nico doesn't really open up to anyone. It's pretty rare for him to open to someone, he only open's up to Hazel" Frank said and gesturred to Hazel.

"You have to tell us now" Hazel said.

"Well, it's apart of my weird anger thing. The first time it happened Sherman was bullying one of my best friends. And I started to get mad, then I started growling, and I was thinking of a wolf ripping his throat out. All of the sudden after I closed my eyes, I was a wolf. And I'm pretty sure we all know what happened" I explained.

"Was there any other times where that happened?" Frank asked.

"Yes. The was a second time. This time Sherman was annoying Nico while he was trying to make his way to the woods. I might not like Nico, but I don't think it's fair for Sherman to annoy someone else who doesn't deserve it. So, I ran to Nico and threatened Sherman with a Puma attack. Sherman was underestimating me and I started to feel angry again. Instead of closing my eyes, I watched as black smoke surrounded me and morphed me into a Puma. But I only scared Sherman away" I explained.

"Are there anymore?" Frank asked.

"No" I replied.

"You sure?" Frank asked.

"I'm pretty sure because I don't remember doing it more than twice" I sassed, I hope they realise that I wanna get this done and over with. I thought.

"Ok, don't get so hostile about it," Frank said "it seems that you only do it when you're upset."

No duh. I thought.

"Apparently" I reply.

"I have an idea" Frank said, Hazel was just spectating us (and yes you needed to know what Hazel was doing).

"The floor is yours" I said.

"Stand up with me, Hazel, back up" Frank demanded, all three of us got up and Hazel walked backwards.

~(Hazel's Pov)~

I did what Frank said and took more than a few steps back. He had a look in his eye like he knew what he was doing and that he was going to do it right.

"Luna, what makes you angry?" Frank asked.

"When people do the most idiotic things when they learned their lesson about it already and still do it. Also, the knowing fact now that everything I live for is my mother's legacy and I can't let anyone say otherwise about what I'll fall for" Luna said. That was extremely deep that makes me intimidated. Note to self, don't do what Luna said to her. I thought.

"Ok, think of those times were that did happen and think of an animal that's attacking that person" Frank ordered. I could tell that she was thinking about that because she had a sick smile on her face.

Luna was soon swallowed by shadows and the shadows shape shifted her into a mountain lion. The creature was growling and had a snarl look that was un- forgetable.

"Great, can you turn into a human again?" Frank asked.

The creature nodded, closed its eyes and turned back into Luna.

"How'd you turn back to human?" Frank asked.

Oh, I see what he's doing, he's slowly working his way to leading Luna to use her powers on demand. I thought.

"I calmed myself down and thought of becoming me again" She explained.

"Use that calmness and become an animal again like a cat" Frank ordered.