Chapter 14

After dinner, I walked to the Hades cabin with Bronxe resting in my arms, slowly falling asleep. The only problem was that it was like zero degrees out.

The moon on my forehead was freezing everytime you touched it. So it felt like Khione was touching my forehead. If it's this cold out, then imagine how cold my cabin would be. Mine as well go join the ice cubes.

I walked behind the cabin to be greeted by Nico in his warm jacket... what a tease.

"I see that you're warm" I said.

"Thanks for noticing, now what happened to you in you're cabin while I went to get you're friends?" Nico asked.

"You're already jealous. Well, about five minutes after you left, I heard three knocks on the door and thought it was you; but it wasn't you. It was Sherman and one of his friends, they were all like 'oh, I'm gonna take away you're virginity' and 'oh, I know you want me.' It got annoying after a while, so I chased them away. But they didn't lay a single finger on me" I explained.

"I'm gonna kill 'em" Nico said.

"If you do it, I'm not kissing you for a month. I don't need you to fight my own battles" I threatend.

"So, you're admitting that you love me?" Nico asked.

"When did I say I didn't?" I asked.

"When you thought that Damien was gonna be you're love interest" Nico replied.

"Whatever, Di Angelo" I said.

"Better get used to it because that's soon gonna be you're last name" Nico said.

"In you're dreams," I said and looked over at Nico. "Nico, you've never told me who you're godly parent was."

Nico looked down at the ground and whispered loud enough for me to hear it. "Hades"

"You say Hades likes it's a bad thing. Everyone has good and so does you're father" I said.

"I guess you're right" Nico said.

I started to shiver, along with Bronxe. It was like it was winter in the middle of summer.

"You cold?" Nico asked and I shook my head yes.

Nico grabbed my hand and brought me into his cabin that was surprisingly warm. Nico walked over to his closet and pulled out a plain big black hoodie that looked super warm. Then he pulled out a soft small blanket that looked warm and cozy.

He walked over to us with the hoodie and blanket.

"Here, put this on, it might be big on you but I don't want you to get a cold. I'm sorry if smells like me, but it's the thoughts that count" Nico said and rapped Bronxe up in the blanket while I put the hoodie on.

"Hazel came, but she left early so you can stay here and sleep in her bed if you want" Nico said.

"No thanks, you already did enough. I don't want to bother you..." I declined, I did want to sleep in Nico's warm cabin; but he already did enough for me.

"Come on, please? It's not like anything bad is gonna happen to you. Why can't you stay?" Nico asked.

"I don't want people to get suspicious. The very last thing I want from my new home is to have rumors about me. That's the last thing that I want" I said, I got up and made my way to the door with Bronxe in my arms.

Nico then stopped me from getting out the door by hugging me from behind.

He rested his head on my shoulder. "Please stay? We'll talk silently to each other, nobody will know that I'm even in the cabin. Plus, you're gonna get rumors spread about you when you're dating the ghost king" Nico whispered into my ear.

Should I stay? I don't know if I should. Did Nico spit in my ear a little? I think he did. If I go to my cabin, I'd be the frozen Anna by morning. But, if I stay here, I'd get to spend more time with Nico and not be a popsicle by the morning. I thought.

"Fine, I'll stay. But if you tell anyone this happened, I'm going to punch you in the arm everytime I see you" I threatend.

"Deal" Nico said.

Now, must I remind you forgetful readers that Nico was still holding me.

He calmly twirled me and picked me up bridal style.

"What are you doing? You know if something bad happens to Bronxe I'd never forgive myself" I said.

"Fine, put Bronxe down on Hazel's bed" Nico said and put me down. I noticed that he crossed his arms when I walked away from him to Hazel's bed. I put Bronxe down on it and smiled. I rubbed the top of the sleeping bears head completely oblivious to what Nico was doing.

The next thing I know, I was lifted off the ground again by Nico.

"What's up with you and picking me up off the ground?! You're lucky I knew it was you or I would've screamed!" I exclaimed.

"I thought we were supposed to be silent?" Nico asked and twirled around the room with me in his arms.

"You can be very annoying sometimes" I said and he smiled at me.

"You're very lucky that I even talk to you, moon" Nico said.

"I probably ran outta luck the first time I saw you" I sassed.

"qualunque cosa, il mio amore" Nico said.

"What did you say?" I asked as Nico twirled me around the room some more.

"I said whatever, my love" He replied and tossed me onto the bed.

"Now why the Hades did you do that? I'm just as fragile as everyone else, you know" I said. I moved backwards on the bed so my back was resting on the wall.

"You didn't seem fragile when you turned into that Puma" Nico said and sat down next to me.

"Whatever, you're just being a meany" I reply.

"Whatever to you, you're just being a big baby" Nico said.

"Hey! Maybe someday you can take me to an abandoned haunted house and show me what a real ghost looks like" I suggested.

"Oh, so you're not satisfied with the one you're with now?" Nico asked, offended.

"No, that's not what I-" I was about say but was cut off by Nico.

"Goodnight, moon" the son of Hades said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woop! Another chapter finished! Hope you liked what I did in the ending of the chapter.

I sadly don't have any pictures to show you now, but I might have some for later in the story.

And which is a better ship name?

Luco

Nina

I might use Nina since it's kinda a cute ship name.

That's it for my ranting. Goodbye👋