Chapter 31

~(Artimis' Pov)~

I walked down the corridor towards the throne room where we were holding our meeting. I don't know what the meeting is going to be about but I'm sure it's not good.

The gods heard about Luna's disappearance, and many are upset about it.

But I was worried, I've never had a child of my own. I know it's too late to try and bond with her, I didn't even visit her while she was being raised by Hestia. I had fifteen years to do that, but I didn't.

I was close to the throne room, but I didn't hear anything inside. Usually anyone would hear the gods bickering on the inside, but I didn't hear anything.

I open the doors only to see Zeus and Poseidon inside, all the other thrones were empty.

"Come forward, Artemis" Zeus said, I walked towards the center of the room.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked, looking around at the empty thrones.

"Where is you're offspring?" Zeus asked, ignoring my question.

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered.

"You're offspring has made you weak, Artemis. Just tell Zeus where she is and he won't get mad" Poseidon replied.

"Its already too late," Zeus said, clenching his fists "just tell us where she is and nobody gets hurt."

I hung my head low "I don't know where she is."

Zeus slammed his fists against the armrests of his chair "You should know where she is! You must know where she is! Tell us now!"

His voice boomed inside the room and thunder crackled outside.

"I'm telling the truth, I don't know where she is" I said calmly.

"That's it! We're going to Prometheus and giving him a punishment that's even worse than any punishment ever!" Zeus screamed, any mortals eardrums would burst to the sound of his screaming.

"Brother, calm down. I believe Artemis is telling the truth" Poseidon reasured, but Zeus wouldn't listen.

Zeus got off his throne and grabbed my arm and started to drag me out of the throne room with Poseidon following behind.

~(time skip)~

Once we were with Prometheus, Zeus lost it. He was shouting random things and it started pouring with thunder booming and lightning flashing.

"Brother, calm down. Nobody is going to tell you anything if you're screaming and shouting" Poseidon reasured.

"One of them has to know where she is! The child just can't go missing and nobody knows!" Zeus complained.

"That's what the word 'going missing' is for. Nobody knows where she went, that's where the phrase 'went missing' came from" Poseidon sassed, Zeus looked back at him.

"I know what it means. I wasn't born yesterday" Zeus replied and went back to telling at Prometheus and I.

"Maybe if you stop shouting, they'll give you some information if they have any. Screaming and shouting is getting you nowhere" Poseidon suggested.

Zeus huffed and rolled his eyes. "Fine. I'll give it a try" he said, pausing afterwards to think of what to say. "If any of you two give me some information on where that demigod is, then you will be rewarded of some kind."

"Like?" I asked, I was worried but I wanted to see how long it'll take for Zeus to break.

"I don't know, something that isn't a big reward but something that you will like" Zeus said, crossing his arms.

"Hmm, all I know is that a god or goddess took her. And I've been sneaking here to Prometheus so we can figure out who it was. It was either Nyx or Khione, but I don't think it was any of them" I said, Zeus' eye twitched. I could tell he was trying not to scream.

"Why were you going to the one place I don't want you to go?" He asked.

"You're not the only one who wants to know what happened to Luna" I replied.

"That's true. Do you have anything else you want to tell me?" Zeus asked.

"That's all I know" I answered.

Zeus sighed. "What about you, Prometheus?"

"I figured out who took her. It was Khione, she probably sent somebody to kidnap her and she's in Alaska. She was being tortured by Khione and she was able to escape by killing the goddess. Khione wanted Luna to kill all the gods with a dagger, but Luna killed Khione with the dagger so it's useless now. She's on her way to Camp Half- Blood right now. But Luna doesn't have any intentions to hurt anyone" Prometheus explained, he had allot to say for a titan who's chained to a mountain all day.

~(Prometheus' Pov)~

I left out Nico Di Angelo and her bear, I didn't want Zeus to hate Nico Di Angelo anymore than he already does. I also don't want anything to happen to that bear, I can tell it means allot to Luna.

Zeus sighed and shifted his weight to his right foot. "Anything else?"

"No" Artemis and I said in sync.

~(Poseidon's Pov)~

I couldn't help but find the situation a little amusing. But mostly by how Zeus was trying to stay calm.

I've actually never seen Zeus try to stay so calm, Hades would always find a way to make him expload in this type of situation. Then Hades and I would start laughing at how red his face gets, it's really funny.

Zues' face was actually starting to get red right now, he's probably going to scream in his pillow afterwards.

The thought of it made me smile.

"What do you two want as you're rewards?" Zeus huffed, sometimes I wonder how he could still be king of Olympus.

"I don't want you to hurt Luna, she didn't do really anything wrong" Artemis said, I can't help but stay by her side during this. I certainly wouldn't want Zeus to hurt Percy.

"I won't hurt Luna as long as she doesn't go up in the sky, and then when she gets back to that Camp Half- Blood, she has to prove she won't hurt anyone" Zeus said, he looks like he really wants to yell.

I smirked. "What do you want for you're reward, Prometheus?"

"Well, this may sound weird. But, I want to see the child when she gets back to camp without the eagle nore anybody supervising. I promise I won't do anything wrong" he said, Zeus exploaded.

"Absolutely not! That will not happen ever!" Zeus screamed, the sky crackled when he said ever and the rain got even worse.

"Zeus, calm down" I reassured, Zeus snapped his head back at me.

"Calm down?! You want me to calm down when Prometheus basically asked for freedom?!" His screaming is starting to give me a headache.

"Yes, I do want you to calm down still" I replied. "Just let the titan have what he wants."

Zeus sighed. "How about we just stick with what Artemis wants and put a pin in this" he suggested.

"Sure" the two said in sync.

Then we parted ways without saying another word to each- other. It's a shame that I knew Zeus was screaming in the throne room because he almost caused a hurricane in New Jersey.