Chapter 41

"Is it okay if you go to Olympus for a little while? The gods want to see you."

"No, it is not okay, I am positive that something bad is going to happen. Plus, don't you need to heal me?" I stubbornly crossed my arms.

"Please don't make this harder than this has to be" Will said.

"Hmmm. Let's make a deal, If I go then I want to bring my friends and Bronxe with me. I will refuse to do anything otherwise" I reached my hand out for Will to seal the deal.

"Fine," He grabbed my hand firmly shook it. "We should start preparing, Apollo is almost here."

"What do you mean Apollo's almost here? I'm confused" I said baffled (I needed a word to describe how she was feeling and out of my searching. Baffled was the best).

I looked at Will solemnly and waited for him to answer while he stood there, probably thinking of a way to respond.

Will was about to say something until he was interupted, "You see, Luna. Since you have, uhm.. been gone, the God's, mostly Zeus, thought you were up to no good. Especially since they couldn't use their magic to locate you. In fact, nobody had a way of contacting you. It made Zeus angry. So, the plan is that Apollo is going to come here and take you to Olympus, heal you, then the God's are going to enterigate (if that's how you spell it) you. And if that doesn't work, you'll come back, and only remember, this is for your own good."

It was Chiron.

Chiron is going to make me go to Olympus.

Chiron had came in the room in his wheelchair while Will was thinking of what to say. It was awkwardly silent after Chiron had spoken, until I spoke up. "But I don't want to go to Olympus. Especially alone. I don't know if I can be alone, it's not fair."

Chiron scratched the back of his head. "I will have to ask Apollo if you could go with a friend."

I smiled kindly at Chiron, "when is Apollo going to get here?" I asked. Then I covered my ears when the sound of loud campers shouted outside and a bright glow was shining bright through the window.

"I believe Apollo is here now, would you like some help, miss Frew?" (Frew is luna's last name in case you all had forgotten) Chiron asked, I kindly accepted then he ordered Will to help me get out of the infirmary. Now, I regret saying that I didn't want to go to the infirmary. But why wouldn't I? Sleeping is my natural way of healing, you read what happened when I was a dinosaur.

Chiron made Will and I wait as he spoke with Apollo, who appeared as a guy with blonde hair with sunglasses covering his most likely bright blue eyes. He wore a t-shirt that was orange and read "too hot" on it, along with black boy shorts. I couldn't figure out what he was wearing on his feet, though.

Their serious faces kinda concerned me, made me wonder about what they were discussing about.

I started looking around, trying to spot somebody in the crowd surrounding Apollo's sun chariot.

Where is he? I thought. Wouldn't Damien want to see me?

My eyes scanned the various faces in the crowd, still, no sign of him.

"What are you looking for?" Will asked, I still kept looking.

"It's not what it's who" I replied, still searching, scanning, hoping to find Damien somewhere in the crowd.

"If your looking for Damien, he's not here, he's with his friend, Chiara" Will said, I looked over at him with a confused face.

"Who's Chiara? Why don't I know them?" I asked.

"Her name is Chiara Benvenuti, she's an Italian daughter of Tyche, goddess of luck," Will explained. "And you'll have to ask Damien to meet her."

"Doesn't word spread quickly around this camp? I don't see him anywhere. They both should be here" I replied, this might be the only time I will say I sound like a snobby brat.

"Somebody sounds jealous" Will sang, I glared at him.

"I. Am. Not. Jealous." I stated. "Just.. curious. Now, answer my questions."

"Your friends weren't the only ones who were upset when you disappeared!" Will said with a loud tone of voice, then lowered his tone when he started speaking again. "Almost everyone were distraught by that. Including Damien, he tried searching for you everyday, along with your friends of course. But Chiron didn't want anyone to disappear like how you did, so he sent Nico Di Angelo to go find you. Then after Nico failed to take you back home safely, Damien was actually very upset but instead of punching Nico in the face, he decided to mourn with his old friend, Chiara."

Wait... old friend?

Before I could ask another question, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw David and Carter standing next to each other. David had that book mom gave to me, and Carter was holding Bronxe in his arms.

"About time we found you. No, they found you. David here wouldnt let me get on the ground to try and sniff you out. He said it was too dangerous or something" Bronxe said, I smiled at him while David glared at him.

"We came here to give you your belongings" David said, he handed me the book and Carter put Bronxe in the ground who kindly sat near my foot.

The two both waved by to me before walking away in the crowd of demigods.

"Luna, come here now please" Chiron called, I nodded.

Bronxe cluched on tightly to my ankle as Will and I made our way through the crowd, were almost everyone were too stubborn to move out of the way for us.

When we got to Apollo's chariot, Apollo gave me a mischievous grin and winked at me, gross.

"Luna, since your friends where with you when you disappeared, they may go along with you. Along with the bear since it was with you the entire time you were gone" Chiron explained, I quickly nodded, then Chiron turned to the crowd and called for Sebastian, Prati, and Violet.

Once they got to Chiron, he explained to them almost exactly what he said to me, and do I even have to add in the details? I just wanna get this done and over with. Plus, what's so special about me that the God's have to force me to go to Olympus for? I didn't do anything wrong in my lifetime.

~(time skip)~

We all where finally flying away in Apollo's chariot, away from the camp, I'm homesick already.

I left the book mom had given to me hidden in my cabin under a loose floorboard, since who knows what thieves are going to want to take the book for themselves in Olympus. (Hermes probably)

"Soooo, would anyone like to share something about themselves? I'm sure my daughter of myself would like to talk about something" Apollo said, this is gonna be a long ride.