Chapter 2. Karma joins

Everyone had their jaws open, Nagisa actually accepted the offer.

"That is simply wonderful, now we just need one more"

He notices the boy that is standing behind Nagisa, he knew this was destiny.

"The boy behind this adorable child, I want you as well"

Nagisa blushed since someone just called him adorable but he was also called a kid, probably because of how small he was.

"Sure why not"

Karma didn't take anytime thinking, if Nagisa was in this then he would certainly do it.

"Great now please come outside for a quick moment, I need to discuss what will be happening, if you don't mind sir Karasuma"

"Oh That is no problem take all the time you need"

"Oh Thank You, You Have Been To kind To me"

He grabbed Nagisa and Karma's wrist and dragged them outside, Nagisa was wondering what could he possibly need to discuss about, he stared at Karma, he wondered why Karma would accept it, it was not like he was into this kind of thing. Karma soon noticed that Nagisa was staring at him, Nagisa blushed and looked away. He was to cute for his own kind.

Soon they finally were outside, the photographer soon stood in front of them.

"Now, What I Want is For you two to act like a couple"

Nagisa And Karma blushed but Nagisa was a lot more noticeable.

"Ok, I know this is sudden and weird to you guys since you're both guys but hear me out, this blue hair boy will be dressing up as a girl so for everyone it wouldn't look so weird also you guys look adorable together and I think it would be perfect, you can of course decline if you don't feel comfortable at all"

Nagisa was pretty surprised, he turned to Karma and Karma looked at him then turned back to the photographer.

"Sure I don't mind"

Nagisa's mind was blown, how could a guy like him just say yes, they were just friends (or that's what Nagisa thought)

Nagisa soon realised that he would probably seem stuck up or spoiled for some reason if he declined since he was going to dress up like a girl It would be fine.

"Sure"

The photographer face lit up, it looked like he could light up the whole world if the Sun ever decided to explode.

"Well I also want to say that your high school schedule will be quite hectic since you will be models after all, I also needs your parent's permission"

"I live alone"

"Oh I See and what about you red hair boy"

"My parents are always on business trips and they don't care about my well being so I'm fine"

"Well I See so I will be picking you guys up tomorrow so be up by 8:30 and a limo will take you to the studio"

Nagisa And Karma both nodded their heads

"I will also like to know your names if you don't mind"

"Nagisa Shiota"

"Karma Akabane"

"Very well, you will address me by mr. Hayashi"

They both once again nodded their heads.

"You can go back to class now and if it not a bother ask your class some topics for you guys"

Nagisa was quite worried since his class was not a normal class and would probably suggest some of the grossest and weirdest stuff ever just to see Nagisa humiliated.

"Anyway I will be going now, bye!"

Karma and Nagisa both waved and walked back to the classroom, Karma and Nagisa had a deep conversation about what they were going to do and their feelings about it.