Part 20. All Three At Nagisa's House

Sorry for not posting long, I'm not as interested in making it when I first start it so I decided that I will just upload a chapter whenever I feel like it which could be a few weeks or even a month. I'm so sorry, I know before this use to say that I would upload every 3-4 days and then I changed it to 5-6 days but now I'm just going to do it whenever I feel like it. This is mainly because I am not as interested in making it but I don't just want to cancel it, after this fanfic is over, I will most likely not be making anymore Karmagisa fanfics but instead doing other gay ships. I am soo sorry about this but be aware this does not mean I am cancelling this, it just means I will not be making anymore Karmagisa fanfics after when this one is finish. Since I am not as interested This most likely means the chapters won't be as long And it would most likely end pretty abruptly. Thank you for reading all of this if you did.

Eventually Asano and Karma let go of Nagisa although they didn't want to as they adored hugging Nagisa. They all just stood there in silence for around a few minutes unsure of what exactly happens now.

"Do You Guys Wanna stay at my house?"

Karma and Asano were shocked by this question as they just argued by all being together with Nagisa and now Nagisa is trusting them to go into his house. Karma honestly didn't want to upset his boyfriend anymore and it's not like his parents would care as they are always doing business and overseas.

"Sure I'll go"

"That's great!"

Nagisa's smile was the cutest thing that Asano has seen that he tried to hide his blush.

"I-I"ll Go As Well"

"Awesome"

Nagisa clapped his hands together and soon stood up, making Karma and Asano to stand up as well. They all started to walk out of the alleyway as it was getting late. Asano quickly remembered about something.

"What about the groceries you were suppose to get?"

Nagisa stopped and suddenly remembered about that. He honestly didn't want to return as he didn't want to remember what happened in there.

"I just needed a few stuff, it was nothing really important"

"If You Say So"

After that little chat, they all continued walking to Nagisa's house together again. From the way to Nagisa's house, it was very silent and awkward although they all wanted to say something but didn't know what to say. As they arrived at the front of Nagisa's house, Nagisa unlocked the door and they all went in. Soon all three was inside.

"You guys hungry?"

Nagisa turned around to Karma and Asano And after a short period he heard their stomachs rumble which made him giggle.

"I'll take that as a yes"

And soon he went to the kitchen to start preparing, now leaving Karma and Asano together alone. They both went to sit down in the couch, unsure what to say to each other.

"Sooo when is your break from the photo shoot going to be like over?"
"Ummm...around like 5 days"
"Oh I See"
"Why?"
"No reason"

After that they both stayed in silent, Asano eventually went on his phone to play some apps just to keep himself busy and save him from this awkward situation. Karma decided to do the same as well however he was going to social media just to look at some of Nagisa's photos. He smiled at all of them, liking all of them and writing some of the sweetest but also cheesiest things. He couldn't wait to see Nagisa's reaction and see how he'll reply to it. After scrolling through the photos, he was unsure of what to do exactly. He just stood up which surprised Asano and went up to Nagisa.

"Hey Nagi-chan What are you Making?"

"Oh I'm just making some curry, hope You don't mind"

"Not at all"

"Great!"

"You nearly done?"

"Yeah actually"

"Nice!"

Soon Karma left Nagisa to be and went back to the couch.

"Where were you?"

"Just checking up on my boyfriend, why?"

"Nothing"

"Oh yeah that reminds me, you seem to be really interested in Nagisa"

"And what if I am"

"You know he's mine right?"

"That doesn't stop me from trying, he might not end up loving you forever"

"Whatever, I know that's not true"

"If You Say So"

They both stared at each other intensely until they heard a yell from Nagisa.

"GUYS DINNER'S READY!"